Make up the most awesome weapon ever

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010

How about a 5 barrel shotgun that fires giant nails attacted together with razor wire. so at close range it hits targets with 5 giant nails. at longer range is cuts people like cheese.

SixWingedAsura

Sep 27, 2010
A pair of double barreled, sawed off shotguns that fire flechette rounds that explode and at the end of the barrel, between both barrels pointing downwards are chainsaw-laser-scythe blades.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
The Fatgun. The bastard offspring of the Mini-Gun and Fatman that fires mini-nukes at an astronomically high rate and velocity. And a gun that shoots bayonets to pick off the stragglers.

Did I mention that they're all gold-plated?!

spectrenihlus

Feb 4, 2010
Mine is not necessarily a weapon it's more of a shield that covers your body. If you are hit by a weapon the force is multiplied by 2 and redirected back at the attacker.

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
a recoil-less rifle with a small bore, firing a penetrator of a similar dimension to a SLAP round, made from neutron star cores at 8×10^17 kg/m^3 density. moving at 1000 m/s. able to take out any tank for sure.

suhlEap

Apr 14, 2009
Hectix777 said:
crudus said:
I would vote sniping people from space. Wait, <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment#Project_Thor>they have that

Then I would have a sword that shoots fireballs at a 15th caster level. I would call it Greek Fire(I am bad at coming up with names).

Although I would be fond of one that shot bees.

What would you call the gun for the bees? The Special BEE Cannon!?

DBZ ref, waddup?
sir, i salute you!

i'm thinking a katana with a tube that squirts napalm into whatever it cuts. and if it's stabbed into someone, makes a tiny explosion.

Theo Rob

Jun 30, 2010
A chainsaw broadsword thats chained to a cyborg lion... cant think of a good name for it

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
A gun that changes whoever I shoot into a pint of ale.

Not only could I uphold world peace, I could get pissed doing it.

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
How about a space-submarine that shoots velociraptors, and bald eagles that are enveloped in lightning and wielding katanas.

I know... a space submarine, how ridiculous is that?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The only weapon I would want is a sword of lightning, plus the powers of the angel of lightning.

Thats the only awesome weapon I want.

Speakercone

May 21, 2010
[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/nunchuckgun.jpg/]

Nunchuck gun.

Or, a badger launcher. It launches badgers.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Something like a symbiote from Spider-Man, minus the part where it has a mind of its own and turns the wearer against everyone else.

You can make any shape at all, be protected from most kinds of attacks, strike back with a dozen awesome weapons made from symbiote goo, and in some continuities the veteran symbiote-users have even developed the ability to drop tiny offspring onto others and control them. It is the dream weapon, worn not carried. Here when you need it gone when you don't, a large part of its dangerous allure.