Mall Fight: Corruption - ACT 1 - PART 2 - The First Descent (CLOSED)

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
I backflip like a cool kid (read: hit the wall and fall) and get up, slapping Sigma.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
I get into a lift on my own and enjoy the royalty-free elevator music [http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1300012] on the way down.

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
The Fighters head down, either via the newly appearing stairs or the elevator.
WafflesandBacon said:
[hr]
You soon realize it's dark as fuck down here. The only light is from stairwell/elevator, and even that is dim. You hear water dripping somewhere in the darkness, and occasionally you can hear what sounds like pieces of rubble or trash shifting around. You get the feeling something's watching you.

WafflesandBacon

Inspired by Nonsense
Aug 25, 2009
I immediately jump up, blood splattered on my face from a broken nose, "Alright! Who wants some?! Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em!" I yell, swing my brass knuckles wildly.

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
WafflesandBacon said:
I immediately jump up, blood splattered on my face from a broken nose, "Alright! Who wants some?! Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em!" I yell, swing my brass knuckles wildly.
8 for accuracy, 4 for damage.
You hit Salt in the temple, but luckily you don't do any damage. The dripping stops.

WafflesandBacon

Inspired by Nonsense
Aug 25, 2009
I lean over to Salt's recently suplex body, "Hey, Salt. You're, uh, not the alpha. You're more like delta."

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"That just means I'm Rayquaza." I use my superior super strength to reverse-suplex Sigma and beat her up.

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
I roll to resist being beaten up, and proceed to overload Salt's cerebral cortex with cognitive dissonance induced by weird sounds.

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
Sigma Castell said:
I supplex Salt into the floor.
7. You pick her up and fall over.
Saltarius said:
I use my superior super strength to reverse-suplex Sigma and beat her up.
17 for suplex, 4 for the beating. You somehow perform a reverse-suplex, but end up just kinda flailing against Sigma.
Sigma Castell said:
I roll to resist being beaten up, and proceed to overload Salt's cerebral cortex with cognitive dissonance induced by weird sounds.
13 for resistance, 9 for the other thing. Due to Salt's low roll and your almost high roll, you don't get hurt. However you don't overload her cerebral cortex cause you're a mortal you pleb.
[hr]
The rustling of debris stops.