Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Nega Trilby phones Paddy and Zombie.
"I think we know what to do. We need to kill Aradia."
"Yeah. All the signs we can see point towards it."

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Code:
Of course, the police have no idea what Paddy was talking about in the first place. The police force and the M.I.A are compleatly different orginisations. Their headquaters alone are on the opposite side of the city to the police station.

As I skim the files on my computer, a voice comes over the intercom on my desk.
"Sir, the CEO of Undead Industries has requested an appointment at your earliest convinence, shall I cancel your one o'clock?"
"Uh, yea, do that." I say, glancing back to my computer, which has the file on Undead Industries open.

OOC: Gah, typing on an Ipod is slow as hell...just imagine the above part of this post at the top of this page.
OOC2: Also, I gotta sleep so just hang around the city or something till I wake up, ok?

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
I finish absorbing the third new Ryan in a row and wake up in a chapel of some kind
"How any breaches has it been now..."
X walks in "Good your awake... three or four"
I look over "I'm mechanicus arent I."
X sighs "yeah"
Ryan: "Cult?"
X: "Yea-"
Ryan "Legality?"
X: "Mostly legal, we've been raided a few times."
Ryan: "Leader"
X: "You"
Ryan: "You are?"
X: "Sibling still"
Ryan: "The rest of the-"
X: "Around the city"
Ryan: "Followers"
X: "Couple hundred, mostly engineers, some doctors... the rest are survivalists"
Ryan: "Lets get to work then"

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
"Well Tril, you have fun with that. No one knows where she is, and I have more important shit to take care of. Like my company." We arrive at the M.I.A headquarters.
"I do believe we have set up a meeting with Knife?"

"Yes, your appointment is at 1:00."

"Thank you." I walk outside with Paddy, and we sit in the park. I phone Salt.
"Dude, how's your life this time around? Cause I'm pretty happy with mine."

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Well...Gideon was out home this time, so I guess I got my hopes up a little too soon. Aradia's missing and we have no leads whatsoever. Sister doesn't appear to be leader of the Resistance anymore. She's my...secretary, maybe? Anyways, I called her over to talk. How's Tom and Vriska?"

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
"Let me check..." I open up my holoputer and check out about my wife and kid.
"My son is at a boarding school, and Vriska was sleeping in bed when I left. And dude, me and Vriska have something new in common. I've got a robotic fucking arm!" I laugh happily.
"So yeah, want to talk about anything?"

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"Nobody knows where she is, eh? We have ways of getting around that."
Nega Trilby takes out a crystal ball and uses it to search for Aradia.
"Perfect. And the only thing that can stop it is a Hero of Void. So... Roxy and Equius."
"And the E%ecutor, I guess."
"Sure."

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
I buy some doughnuts and sit on a bench eating them. "Just get Knife to put a bounty on her head. Some hunters will lead us to her."

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
I phone Sigma.
"Presumably, there isn't one. The universe seems to change with every reset. Like, this time around, I'm the CEO of Undead Industries, and I'm rich!"

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
"True, and in this Universe Salt hasnt fired Sister...And I have no idea who I am. Or where I am."
I look around, noticing I am no longer in Salts office. Plain metal bulkheads stretch in front of and behind me, forming a corridor that streches off about a hundred metres in either direction before large, imposing doors block my view. Flickering yellow strips line the ceiling and floor, casting shadows into sharp corners. I glance at my datapd.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
I spend the next few hours grafting chem and stim distribution systems into my followers
OOC: bump

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
OOC: CLEAR, BUMP, CHARGING, CLEAR, BUMP, CHARGING, CLEAR, BUMP, CHARGING, STOP, no pulse... It's out of our hands now.

I finish grafting and walk outside for the first time in this life.
I look around for awhile and decide to sit in the park for awhile watching birds fly by.

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
I see Ryan and wave to him. I walk into a book store, and start browsing. I find that most of the books were published by Undead Industries. I walk into a game store. All of the games are produced by my company still. I walk around every shop, and find that my company pretty much publishes, produces, and in some cases even creates most of the products of any type of store. My smile grows larger than ever before.
[THERE! Are you fucking happy? God damn Ryan, patience is a virtue man! We were waiting for Knife to get back on.]

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
OOC: must not attack with fire axe must not attack with fire axe, okay thought gone
REDACTED
OOC: crap I just typed myself murdering you with a fire axe, I thought I worked it out of my head already.
REDACTED
OOC: just wrote it out again...
REDACTED
OOC: again
REDACTED
OOC: I'm just gonna stop typ(fire axe)ing now... Fire axe fire axe fire axe BEAR TRAP

EDIT: didnt know you were waiting for knife

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
[OOC: Look, I had just finished episode two of the Walking Dead Game, and I was reenacting a scene from the start of it. Chill out.]