Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"You better mean to find her, and not to kill her. Sister's coming over to my place to talk, you can join if you want. God. Probably oughta...the hell?"

I attempt to rub my eyes, before realizing the lenses.

"I wear glasses now?"

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
"New universe." I stand to my feet. "New rules. And Tril and his Nega have worked out that to break the cycle she needs to die."

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"The cycle was still there when she was dead. Paddy, listen, we don't know that much. We screwed up early when Zomb tried to kill everyone. Then we mellowed out, yet it was the same. This reality is seemingly better. We don't need to get drastic. Besides, we have no clues."

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
I glance at the clock, and note that it's 12:50. Closing the files I have open, I lean back and wait for Zombie to arrive.

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
"The Tril's have got the evidence not me. And the bounty will help us root her out, not necessarily kill her, specify she gets brought in alive."

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"He told us it was dumb luck that we stumbled in. I mean why did he have to go and fuck up reality? It makes no sense, he doesn't exist in this."

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"Salt, think about it. First and second times we were just told she died. Then the others worked out that Aradia could fake her death. But, each time she's disappeared in some way. Ignore everything else. Zombie, the Negas, Gideon. Previous two times, Aradia's death was the one big constant. Except now, she's alive. Yet still missing. Why? My hypothesis is that the universe realised you were operating under the belief Aradia was dead, so you weren't actively trying to kill her. Now, consider the universe which isn't fucked to hell. Ours. The one where Aradia is a ghost living in a lump of metal and motors."
"Plus, think about Xot. The guy who put us here. He kept going on about how much he disliked the marriage. What better way to punish you than by putting you in an infinite loop which can only end by you murdering your wife? We don't know how far he'd go."

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Damn it Tril! That's all speculation! You have no way of knowing! Just...just shut up!"

I hang up and sit down on the couch, my body shaking with anger.

What if they're right?

They aren't.

You don't know that.

Neither do they!

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
We walk into the M.I.A headquarters, and walk into Knife's office.
"Hey there buddy. Paddy and I wish to discuss something, in relations to his bounty. Any ideas on it? Like, why there's a bounty on him, and if you can do anything?"

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Code:
She has likely hailed a cab. Not the smartest thing you can do in the middle of rush hour. You expect to wait for several more hours at least.

There are still other options you can take. Perhaps you can find someone more educated in paradimensional matters?