Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Zomb, I can't make any decisions right now until Aradia is safe, as well as the city. And just what do you mean, 'nobody's quit?' How else will they leave if they can't die?"

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
"Look Salt. Aradia has to die. Accept that. You have to." I lean back in the chair. "Actually. This place isn't so bad. Your call."

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
"...Salt, bad things are gonna happen, and you'll be the one to be blamed. I warn you, right now, your future is fucked." I leave the house, and go back to my penthouse.

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Paddy, I swear to god if you even touch her I will end every goddamn shared existence in every possible universe that bears your name! Do you understand me?"

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
I light a cigarette and casually take a drag. "Never said I'd be the one to do it either. Far as I'm concerned it was the Trilby's idea so they can handle it."

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"No. Nobody is handling it, because it is not happening. Admit it, this instance is better than the old one, or the original mall."

hello, world
Goddamn sentient captcha

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
I go back to my compound and find all of my followers playing far cry 3.
I start sending various orders to my undercover cells around the city.

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
"I'll admit this is pretty nice. But where's the adventure? Where's the sailing through the infinite within the infinite? Where's the mall?" I set my revolver on the table and spin it. "But then again. I was pretty unhappy about being stuck there. But I was unhappy before the mall." I pick it up again, and pull back the hammer. "Come on though. Politics? Children? Family strife?" I put the barrel against my temple. "There's no enchantment or wonder in that. Let's find Sig, kill Aradia and get back to the good stuff." I pull the trigger.

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
I respawn next to Sigma. "What's good bro?" I fist bunp him and look at the screen. "Nice place you got here. So where's Aradia?"

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
I return Paddys fistbump and make him a smoothie.
"Thanks. Old me apparently had connections. Unfortunatly, I have no idea where Aradia is. Or where we are. Although I suspect this place is Labyrinth Quarter. Also, nice hair."
A cough comes from the Holographic creen behined us. I whip round, spraying smoothie everywhere.
A figure bathed in shadow is there on the screen. Nothing is visible of his features. A soft, emotionless voice comes from the speakers.
[b/]"Agent Castell, It appears you have a guest. Has Mr. Crane recieved our message?"[/b]
"Uh..yees, Mr...?"
A soft, low sigh came from the speaker.
[b/]"...Really, Agent Castell, you should have your memory checked out. Your inability to remember the name of your employers is quite disturbing. You may be granted a sizable chunk of our rescources, but common descency still stands....[color={BLUE}]Negacorp[/color] does cover memory enhancment, you know....."[/b]
I blink.
"Y-yes, sir, the message has been sent. My guest is one of my agents, delivering a report. Nothing to worry about."
[b/]"Excellent work, as usual, Agent Castell. Everything has been set in motion. This city will be ours, If we have to pry it from Crane and his pet psycopaths cold, dead hands..."[/b]
The hologram dissapears.
I turn to Paddy.
"Yeah.....that happened."

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Alright Sig, you have five seconds to explain just what the hell is going on before I have a SWAT team bust your goddamn door down."

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
I answer Salt on the Holodesk.
"Dude, I have no bloody clue. You said yoursefl, we take over the lives the people in this reality. The previous Sigma must have kidnapped her for these Negacorp dudes. Also, I'm at the centre of a Labyrinth that takes up a large portion of the Mall. Which is infinite. I have no idea how to get out."

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Yeah..."

I take out my wallet, removing a photo from within.

"...It's not true..."

I choke up a little bit.

"It's not..."

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
I look over at Nega Trilby.
"Found any other possible fuck-ups we need to fix?"
"Uh... I was... sort of watching Adventure Time..."
I sigh. "Fine. We tell Salt we couldn't find anything. If it doesn't work, we just tell him he needs to kill her. If that doesn't work then we beat him with cricket bats and sell him to the mob."
"Why?"
"Because... why not?"

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Trilby, I am not killing her. Do you understand me? Who says this isn't the best instance? Who says we need to go back?"

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
I finish sending orders and check my reports of the day... "Ah so thats where they are"
I take a tunnel to the labyrinth quarter and begin making my way through it towards Sigma