Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Oh thank god. Come in, come in. Gideon just fell asleep, so he shouldn't be any trouble."

I make a pot of coffee and motion for Sister to sit at the coffeetable.

"So...how's life?"

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Good...good...Listen. There's something I have to get off my chest. I...I'm thinking of resigning. Spending my days as a father and a husband. Make an honest troll out Aradia. While it's...uncertain at best about her, I've got hope. I received a message from Sig saying that...he has Aradia. He wanted a hard disk copy of some...files or something."

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Code:
[color=lightblue]"Oh..."[/color]

The news unsettles her. For all she knows, you've been the best master of the known universe since Tox. No one will want to hear the news.

[color=lightblue]"Are you really sure about this?"[/color]
It's late. G'night.

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
I bring up Tracker on my Datapad. I seem to be at the Nexus of a vast, labyrinthine network of corridors, tunnels and bridges stretching over underwtaer rivers and yawning voids which stretch down into darkness. My previous self in this universe obviously knew his way around this place, but I have no clue.
"Shiiiiiiiieeeetttt..."
I pick up a file on the desk. It's a collections of photos. Looking closer, there doesnt seem to be any pattern to them. Some are ariel shots of the Mall, some taken by pinhole cameras. One taken through an office window, by a long distance camera. I sigh, and drop them back on the desk, rubbing my forehead.
[i/]So I have Aradia. It appears I'm the antagonist in this Universe. Wonderful.[/i]
As I am ruminating on my misfortune, a small light in the corner of my desk projects a large holographich screen into the stale air in front of me.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Code:
"Off the top of my head? Well, you put us a hundred million dollars in deficit, but all of that money was spent on interstate and transit development and we're already making it back. And you gave everyone a top hat."
Code:
You suddenly realize everyone is wearing a top hat.

You like top hats. Top hats are cool.

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Alright, true. But, how am I going to compare to Tox? I've been ruling too long anyways. It's time to let someone else take up the mantle."

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Sis, it's flattering you have such a high opinion of what I've done, but I'm not the same man I was when I started. I have a son now, and...it's all just so...draining."

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
I finally stumble out of the bar and thats when I notice everyone wearing top hats "what in the world."
I walk into a comic book shop and see that all of the characters are wearing top hats...

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Code:
"... Alright. I don't know how we can handle this. No one's ever quit the job before."

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
I kick down the door.
"Let me tell you something, I run Undead Industries right? They control a lot. Might as well run the whole thing to. Not much of a difference really. How about it Salt? Hand the reins over to me?" I say, twirling the wrist of my robotic arm.

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"Zombie, you have actively planned and executed the city's destruction. I have little reason to trust that this city will stand till the day Gideon has grubs of his own."

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
"Dude, I've changed. That was old me. Stupid me. You've got to much shit to take care of, like finding your wife, raising your son. With me in charge, my first priority is keeping it in check! What would go wrong? I've got all my advisers keeping me in shape anyway." I sit down on Salts sofa.

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
I remain on Salts sofa.
"Salt, think about it. You can focus on your wife, without getting attention. You can do questionable things, without the worry of the city. Let me help you." I pull a contract out my coat pocket, and slide it across the coffee table.
"All you need to do is sign it."