Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
"Five hundred boonbucks. This is a beautiful instrument people, I can't give it away for five hundred."

[small]"Six hundred!"[/small]

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
"Eight folks. Eight."

[small]"Twenty."[/small]

[small]"Thirty."[/small]

"Thirty million."

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
"Sixty million."

[small]"Eighty."[/small]

"Eighty million ladies and gentlemen. Can we beat eighty mil-"

A single hand raises in the back. A man in a black suit with black bandages covering his face walks down the hall, a case in hand. He steps up to the podium and opens the case in front of you. The object inside glimmers with green light. He closes the case and puts it in your hands.

"Sold."

You hand him the guitar case. He walks up the aisle and out of the hall.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"Tell me, what's your plan if nobody else bids?" I ask as I load a small dart laced with a slow acting sedative into my Gauss rifle. "Lucky bastard."
I stand up and walk out of the hall after the man in bandages.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
I approach the bandaged man.
"Sir, I have a business proposition for you. It concerns the headline item of today's auction. You see, my employers believe that it is the key to uncovering a vast fortune. A donation of approximately one hundred million boondollars, at a bare minimum, would allow us to secure ownership of this item. Your investments could be returned up to tenfold if we are correct. If not, we will procure the necessary funds to pay you back double what you gave us."

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
You turn on your phone and call your boss. He asks why the Hell your phone was off. You tell him about the case but he doesn't want to hear it. He tells you the cops are on their way. You need to pack up and head out of town.

You mutter something and hang up.

"I am sorry folks, I'm afraid we'll have to cut this short. Megrel police have caught wind of tonight's showing. I regretfully ask that you take your winnings and leave. Again, we have been compromised. Leave. Now-"

A bullet crashes through the skylight and smacks into your shoulder. You fall, banging your head on the hardwood floor.

The man in black hears the shot. He elbows Trilby in the jaw, then grabs him by the collar and shoves him to the wall. He walks to an elevator.

Police SWAT units rappel from an airship, crashing through the glass skylight. The made men already have their weapons drawn and open fire before they touch ground.

You are concussed, struggling to find your bearings.

Another strike team has landed, this time touching base and cutting down the mobsters.

You hear a car revving its engine.

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
I stand up, raising my hands.

"How can you run from the police..."

I pull my revolver on the nearest bidder.

"When they're already here?"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
I run back into the auction hall.
"STAY CALM! I'll get y'all outta here safe and sound."
I shoot the dart into Salt's side, then run onto the stage to check on Sage.

CRAVE CASE 55

Jan 2, 2009
So would it be weird if i made a very late reentrace into the game? My last post was like 10 pages in. and I think i was one of the original members of this round.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
"Oh fuck."

That shot did a number on your shoulder. The bullet left a massive bruise, but your plot armor kept it from tearing your arm off.

You get on your knees.

Wheels skid on concrete.