Man Accused of Witness Tampering Over Xbox Live

Ajna

Doublethinker
Mar 19, 2009
I like all these people saying this is tame compared to other messages on XBL. This is tame compared to things I've said. I spent a full minute in S & D in MW2 ranting about what I'd do to a guy, because he was last alive attacking, and was AFK. I was angry that we couldn't play thanks to his dumb ass.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
He could make a plea of incredible stupidity. They might feel pity for the poor sap and give him a slap on the risk.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
SnootyEnglishman said:
That seems pretty tame compared to what most of the pre-pubescent 12 year old say. But still what a jackass he obviously wasn't thinking.
This. I see brats with worse insults than any adults in the world too.

But regardless, witness tampering is another federal offense. When are these criminals going to learn that trying to fuck up the evidence is only going to add to their red tape?

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008

"SPY Tampering with mah Witness!"

OT: considering the extent of verbal abuse on XBL did the judge consider the possibility that the defendant merely by chance threatened the victim?

the fifth

May 14, 2008
Let this be a lesson, don't give your gamertag to gun-toting drug addicts, because it may end badly.
but if i did that then none of my friends would be on there

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Are they sure it wasn't just a normal Xbox Live exchange that coincidentally happened to be between the witness and the drug dealer guy?

Andraste

Nov 21, 2004
"When the real world collides with the intertubes, film at 11."

Seriously, people just get so used to being "anonymous" and therefore, jackholes on the internet that if when it becomes more immediately visible who people are, I suspect more than a few people will be arrested and/or fined.