Man Acts Out the 50 Worst Voice Acting Clips in Videogames

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
50 terribly bad lines, and yet no Just Cause 2.

"I am Bolo SAN-TOOOOH-SEEEE, and I leeed the Reeeepaaaahs, Com-RAID!"

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I feel oddly flattered that Extermination made it in there. Good game, lousy dialogue.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
The firefighter game is the only of of all of those that I've ever played.

And I feel that I am fortunate.

OldGus

Feb 1, 2011
awesome. But some of those I would say are bad writing rather than bad voice acting.
Ghengis John said:
Though I'm disappointed at the lack of Taki and Mitsurugi's exchange from soul calibur 2.
This is bad writing.
BobisOnlyBob said:
50 terribly bad lines, and yet no Just Cause 2.

"I am Bolo SAN-TOOOOH-SEEEE, and I leeed the Reeeepaaaahs, Com-RAID!"
THAT is bad voice acting.

Also, number nine is Horrible voice acting. I mean, it sounds like someone dispassionately reading words off the page as if its part of a physics lecture by someone who is not Richard Feynman.

vid87

May 17, 2010
Syncing with something as garbled as Dr. Light as well as he did must have taken him months to get right.

jakefongloo

Aug 17, 2008
Taken out of context half of these lines arn't bad. When the actual conversation is going on though...palm face left and right.

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
After hearing all those voices seem to come from his lips (rather convincingly in most cases... even some the female ones) I wonder what he ACTUALLY sounds like.

Oct 14, 2010
I actually thought he was making the voices himself at first. It probably would've been less embarrassing if he had.

Allan Foe

Dec 20, 2007
wootsman said:
some one already did this a while ago
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/lm/the-moments/28540-my-favorite-twenty-from-q50-worst-video-game-voice-acting-linesq
just saying
No offence, but this one was much funnier.

Sober Thal said:
Is it bad that I've never played any of these games?

Is it bad I've only heard of maybe 3 of them?

Also, for the record, I wonder how bad these really were if
-'One lip-syncing, rubber-faced genius can drastically improve otherwise terrible lines'-
is true.
That's not just bad, THAT'S TERRIBLE! My condolences.
I've been spared all 50 of those, and yes, most of them are pretty damn terrible.

Though I have to admit that stuff like #18 ("In his blood?! Way to go, kid!") is hilarious even without any visuals.