Man Arrested for Stalking Miley Cyrus

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I saw a thing on stalkers on Biography channel or something. If he ever gets out of prison & she does a sex sceen in a movie, he would try to kill her.

Wait, I can't resist doing this...because he said Batshit crazy.

A man in Gotham was arrested for trying to stalk Batman. The Joker had said that he met Batman 18 months earlier, and he had sent Batman poisoned flowers and an exploding diamond ring as a fight proposal. According to the Joker, they were the only two people on earth who really existed. He was arrested after trying to get into the Batcave a second time after being warned away once before.

pp2

Jul 29, 2009
Isn't the real crime in this instance the fact she's making another movie?

And I'm not excusing this guy's behaviour, because he clearly has issues, but isn't this to be expected when her parentst have more or less tramped her up for years?

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Did anyone read the article? The guy is totally innocent! Billy-Ray (Miley's Father) approved the relationship! The guy said so! Plus Miley sends him secret messages through her TV show! This guy seems pretty legit to me.

On another note, I've got a bridge to sell anyone who believes this guy.

crooked_ferret

Jul 30, 2009
ha ha ha , I'm still on the loose they totally got the wrong guy anyhow...

seriously though, yeah I think some misinterpretation was going on here...

crooked_ferret

Jul 30, 2009
Kalezian said:
also, isnt she like, 17 now or something?
Yeah, but this is america, you have to realize how taboo that is actually seen as.
Recently in Texas here a 18 year old boy with a 40 iq (below the level of full moron) was given a life sentence for playing doctor with a neighbors kid.

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
Wow. He's desperate, a bit old for her as well. She's legal in the UK, but I still wouldn't...

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
I wonder if Scientology had anything to do with this. They've said that they want to recruit Miley Cyrus- perhaps she rejected them and called forth their unholy wrath?

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Blackmagic1515 said:
Jamash said:
Blackmagic1515 said:
Why do pedo's always choose the weirdest people to stalk?
Because children elevated to celebrity status (and thrust into the public eye and onto the world stage) are bound to be a little weird?
True I guess
aye, Jackson, Mckauly Culkin (or however it spelt) ring any bells?

crooked_ferret

Jul 30, 2009
The_Oracle said:
I wonder if Scientology had anything to do with this. They've said that they want to recruit Miley Cyrus- perhaps she rejected them and called forth their unholy wrath?
By that you mean their army of private investigators and lawyers that are only there to shut down anyone that dare opposes them?

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
That is a creepy story. I'd love to see what she would say if he actually approached her. Either his feelings would be crushed, or the feelings were just a facade to try to get close to her and... I think you can figure out the rest of his intentions.

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
crooked_ferret said:
The_Oracle said:
By that you mean their army of private investigators and lawyers that are only there to shut down anyone that dare opposes them?
Amen brother. yeah i don't count those guys as a real religion. no what i count them as is "Cultists" Cultists with alot money that they got from all of their Celebrity members. which they use for lawyers to keep the world shut about them.

Zimbum

Jul 15, 2009
Kalezian said:
crooked_ferret said:
Kalezian said:
also, isnt she like, 17 now or something?
Yeah, but this is america, you have to realize how taboo that is actually seen as.
Recently in Texas here a 18 year old boy with a 40 iq (below the level of full moron) was given a life sentence for playing doctor with a neighbors kid.
yea.......we do love our jail sentences, just look at Huntsville! but seriously, a teen thats known by everyone, that had pictures in Maxim, or whatever exposing her back, you could get the idea the guy thought that she was asking for it. still though, he could of done better, as soon as disney stars hit 18 they get fired of disappear completely, just look at the Zoey 101 person, whoever she was, you never see here anymore.
That's because she got knocked up.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
how is he a paedo? she is 16/17 isn't she?
Anyway, i have no idea why anyone would want to stalk miley cyrus. i mean jeez, if you're going to do it pick a decent target.