Man Chokes His Girlfriend With A Wii Controller

Neosage

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2008
ShadowSharingan said:
laikenf said:
Is she gonna sue Nintendo? That would not surprise me at all.
Wouldn't surprise me either, I mean, Is it just me, or are they kinda getting desperate for systems and games to come up with to keep up with Sony and Microsoft? Hell, maybe if she does sue, it'd be a sign for Nintendo to just give up and pack up what they have... BEFORE they dig their graves any deeper. At least where they are now some dog of a company might one day dig it up and bring it back better! .... pfftaha, I'd totally worship whoever could do that. Seriously.
This is just my opinion though, I don't know what your guys' is, but don't hate me for speaking my mind.
Yeah I mean nintendo are doing SO TERRIBLE at the moment, the wii hardly sells at all.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
How long before a third party developer brings out a 'choke your girlfriend' mini game for the Wii?

Seriously though, this is messed up, was he actually going to kill her? What a psycho.

My wife was concerned, "no more Playstation for you" I told her it's wireless, so it's cool.

kvenox

Oct 17, 2008
this proves that there really are some sick morons out there...but i got to admit it sounded funny XD

Faeanor

Dec 15, 2007
MaxTheReaper said:
Well...I reckon that's one way to learn the ***** her lesson.
No, no, no, no.
What I meant to say was, I hope those cookies were really good.
They must have been. Clearly they were very filling, so he was sleeping well and having a good dream when he was so rudely interrupted.

Slightly Live

Feb 16, 2009
People are willing to use anything for anything, whether they be for sexual gratification or attempted harm.

No surprise, just hope some dicks don't turn around use this an oppertunity to spread bullshit about the specific dangers that a Wii Remote causes though.

reaper_2k9

Keeper of the Beer
Oct 22, 2008
Its funny and then its not. Its funny in the sense that someone would use a Wii controller as a weapon but come on who gets that mad at being woke up that you grab said controller and try and strangle someone with it.

Girl scout cookies are not that good so why the hell would you eat the homes stock of them and then get mad because you stuffed your face full of cookies fell asleep and then got woke up because the women probably payed for them and they are not cheap cookies.

Nov 28, 2007
Khell_Sennet said:
When I saw the headline in the thread list, all that kept going through my mind was "*****, told you I called first player!".
Now I feel evil for laughing at that, thanks. Seriously, though, I'm not normally one to make light of violence, but come on? A Wii controller? Over Girl Scout cookies? Pathetic.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
More insane material involving Wiis... I'm bettin he got her with the nunchuck cord. Guy's a psycho though, I mean she just wanted to know where her cookies went!