Man Finds Marijuana in Used Game

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
I can understand his concern given that a young child could of started chewing on the crap, and you never know what's in pot now days, people mix in some truly stupid stuff, the store should really have been more understanding.

Bretty

Jul 15, 2008
I think it was the kids.....

He obviously thought this was a good opportunity to punish those Blockbuster guys.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Ha ha.

Fight Night is not for 4 year olds, btw.

Just another side note.
Ya I'm a little more concerned about him buying a boxing game for a 4 year old than anything else.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Fight Night aaaaaannnndddd weed?
Sounds fine to me honestly. Whats the problem here?

Ok ok! I can see how your young kid having some Mary Jane could be a problem, but the kid reported it to his dad and didn't light up.

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
Eating raw marijuana gets you significantly less high than smoking or cooking it, but a 4 year old would definitely feel the effects. Aside from that, i really don't understand why a father is getting his 4 year old fight night, or how the bag got in there. They definitely don't have the disc in the display box at the store, and they definitely open the box when they receive it to make sure the game is in there and in moderate condition...so wouldn't a blockbuster employee have to be the culprit?

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
Man Finds Marijuana in Used Game

But what if he'd thought it was sweets, and started munching away? It doesn't bear thinking about."

erm...people do understand that thc (the active chem in weed) actually need heat energy to activate which is why it is smoked,baked or vaporised usually

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
This copy of Fight Night is like wow, man! Somebody somewhere is quite unhappy. Also, how dumb would a kid have to be to think that it was sweets. Also Also, Is Fight Night a kids game now?

ceeqanguel

Aug 24, 2008
PEOPLE???? People!! Now that I got your attention: has it occured to you that this news was published by "The sun"?

I mean, there is only one single man (in fiction) who respects The Sun's credibility and it 's Tommy Lee Jones' character, Agent K, in the movie "men in black"

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Check the bloody boxes BlockBuster! Is it truly that hard? It's not like game boxes have secret compartments or anything.

RRkQG3qXwv8cJcD

Oct 24, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
*ahem*

Yes they did.

Andy Chalk said:
A father of a four-year-old boy in the U.K. got a bit of a surprise when he discovered that a used game he bought for his son included a special bonus: A small bag filled with marijuana.
well i feel stupid now. happy? :( so it really disproves my point and makes the father a little irresponsible imo, although the kid probably wouldnt have understood what was going on on the screen, and just enjoyed mashing buttons to see what happens.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
jacoby308 said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
*ahem*

Yes they did.

Andy Chalk said:
A father of a four-year-old boy in the U.K. got a bit of a surprise when he discovered that a used game he bought for his son included a special bonus: A small bag filled with marijuana.
well i feel stupid now. happy? :( so it really disproves my point and makes the father a little irresponsible imo, although the kid probably wouldnt have understood what was going on on the screen, and just enjoyed mashing buttons to see what happens.
Buttons? You punch with the analog stick!

slopeslider

Mar 19, 2009
Yeah if someone had found the child with the weed Child protective services WOULD NOT CARE if he said it came in the game and he didn't know. As far as their concerned, he's a pothead who let his kid get his hands on illegal narcotics. He should file suit.

What would some old lady do if she went to a neighbors house and saw their kid with a bag of weed in his mouth? Believe his story or call the authorities?