Man Spends $330,000 on Virtual Item

kronoset

Jan 1, 2009
I wonder what a homeless person would think...I also wonder if you can get foreclosed upon in a virtual world...?

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
tell you all the truth its a greatly calculated game. The way you put real money into it just to start off your adventures. . . .no matter what i do it seems im losing my money (PED) and the loots i get cant justify it.
There ways to earn money i got a great mentor who`s been playing for 9 months. But its still a sink in a hole while ur a low skilled colonist. Yes there no levels in this game....
DAMMIT, and I was already hoping to do this for an easy life. I knew there was a catch :(

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
everyone on the failtrain, next stop is apparently club xanadu!

spending a few quid on stuff like DLC is fine... but 330,000
you sir have gone to far

Paradoxicles

Jan 4, 2010
My first thought when I read that was "What the HELL? This guy's a frakking moron!", but then I started thinking about it. If he's making money off of it, then it probably wasn't such a bad investment in the first place, but only if he makes a profit will it do him any good.

But still, who spends $330,000 on something that doesn't exist?! No matter how much you try and weigh the benefits, it still comes out to being a very stupid purchase.