Man Steals 100 Copies of Modern Warfare 2

kazork

Oct 16, 2007
I wouldn't risk any wounds for gamestop! Even if his friend is imaginary he stil can punch you when you try to stop him. And gamestop is just not worth it.

Oct 9, 2009
YEAH.... Thats why I love JAPAN. they dont take to kindly to punks like that.
CLERK: I'll see your possible imaginary friend outside with a gun and raise you this very REAL 12 gage shot gun that's in your face.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Nimbus said:
If I got paid as much as he probably does, it wouldn't be enough for me to go up against a guy who doesn't exist wielding an imaginary gun.
True. And if GameStop treated me like they treat their employees, I'd probably help him move the stuff into his car too!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
SpaceGhost2K said:
Gamestop just fired someone for resisting a thief, and an assistant manager has been killed before.

This guy has his job, and his life, for doing what the thief said.
holy crap
at any job i have had they always told me to just give them what they want.
although i don't think they would be much money in the till of a cafe

Caprice0083

Jun 24, 2009
Gift of gab and some really huge balls, but with all the shooting going on lately I don't blame the employees. They are probably trained to just comply so no one gets hurt and I'm sure Gamestop is insured against stuff like this.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
GrinningManiac said:
He can't sell them, everyone has one!
my bet?? he is giving them away!! the modern day Robin Hood!!! Stealing games for the poor

zombflux

Oct 7, 2009
Actually the first thing that comes to mind is: "Good idea..."
and the second thing is: "Where is the nearest Gamestop?"
and then "Oh yeah. Now where are my pants?"

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
If he is lucky he'll get maybe 3000-4000 for the lot, even if tis new pawn shops wont take them at full price, now ebay might....mmmmmmm but still if he was caught on tape,ect its over.

The Singularity

Jun 3, 2008
Hahahaha, best robbery ever. So would he just get charged with theft and not armed robbery? Oh and 100 getting stolen is a freak thing, employees might have done this or their just exaggerating. Although, who knows how many CD boxes can you fit in a backpack if your not afraid to cram them in it?

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Whether I'd have believed him in my mind is irrelevant. On the off chance that he was serious...

... I'll be fucked if I'm dying to protect a motherfucking videogame store.

Master_Fubar23

Jun 25, 2009
Pm0n3y said:
I'm more bamboozled with the fact that he stole 100 cases of the same fuckin game, rather than he got out with them.

I mean, what the fuck will you do 100 boxes of the same thing? All you need is one! What the hell is he gonna do with the rest of them?! Build a fuckin clubhouse?!?

Much respect to the guy for actually getting away with the crime, but come on! stealing 100 versions of the same game is just fuckin selfish on his account.
wow did u even stop and think about this before u left a comment? he only needs one so the other 99 gets sold and *le gasp* thats over 5 grand easy selling the games on ebay for 50 a pop.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Master_Fubar23 said:
Pm0n3y said:
I'm more bamboozled with the fact that he stole 100 cases of the same fuckin game, rather than he got out with them.

I mean, what the fuck will you do 100 boxes of the same thing? All you need is one! What the hell is he gonna do with the rest of them?! Build a fuckin clubhouse?!?

Much respect to the guy for actually getting away with the crime, but come on! stealing 100 versions of the same game is just fuckin selfish on his account.
wow did u even stop and think about this before u left a comment? he only needs one so the other 99 gets sold and *le gasp* thats over 5 grand easy selling the games on ebay for 50 a pop.
Yeah i thought about the ebay idea. But do you think he could actually get all 100 copies of the game sold before the authorities catch up to him?

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
Holy shit. We need to get the Guinness Records people down there STAT, cause that dudes got the biggest pair of balls in the history of mankind. Damn.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
ElephantGuts said:
That certainly does take some balls.

Or a lot of desperation. He must have really wanted to play MW2.
And lots of it too...

Cant say I blame the clerks but I would have been slightly sarcastic...lol