Manic Pixie Dream Girl

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
I see the title, and now I'm having an urge to go to TV Tropes. Porque, Carter, porque?!?!
I do enjoy the "I'ma cut you" look Erin has in place of a non-psychotic expression.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
did i miss something? or is this just gonna be some new story arc to explain this new charactor?

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
The moment they said octopus hat i was half expecting a cameo of podipuss and Alix from name game

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
twaddle said:
The moment they said octopus hat i was half expecting a cameo of podipuss and Alix from name game
you too huh?

I think we should discuss the real issue here... where did this girl come from o.o

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
FallenTraveler said:
twaddle said:
you too huh?

I think we should discuss the real issue here... where did this girl come from o.o
Dammit, beat me to it! But yeh, this feels a bit weird, with Leels gone and Grey so ... uhm ... uhm ... "present".

That said ... Gotta agree on the "And you wonder why people push you out of windows" thing. Erin's getting even crazier! =D

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
Here I was thinking that was typical of all female hate at first sight relationships
For guys it's you see somebody and suddenly your knuckles start to itch and your spine tingles as if it's preparing for fast and sudden movements

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
uchytjes said:
did i miss something? or is this just gonna be some new story arc to explain this new charactor?
I too have been so lost for the past few strips. I think they just abandoned that whole story arc they had going on and went back to single strips...

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Twinkle Tits. I'm going have to remember that one. I've almost gotten used to pepper spray by now, and I have to beat last week's record.