Mas Effekt 2 sukz!!!

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
jezus this game sux

doesnt evn have master cheef
*ahem* That was a post from another site where my friend posted one thing while logged on as me, trying to get me a reputation as an idiot.

Anyway What's the funniest thing your friend has done while posing as you?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
My sister is a fan of typing "I eat babies" when I'm AFK.
I prefer the "I'm a hairy man," when she's AFK, but that's my personal tastes.

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
my friends don't do things like that, that's why they are my friends, I trust them and so they trust me, hell I even gave my L2 login to one of them only to discover that he even left the gold that he made while using my char on it. He could have taken one of the very expensive weapons and armors but they were all there.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
I'm a hairy man.
Feel better?
I also sometimes kill her character when she leave it unattended, but only in games where death counts don't matter.
Edit: Ninja'd...

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I have one friend who is fond of hopping on whenever I leave the room and typing out a string of insults on whatever I happen to be signed into.
It isn't all that funny, really. Despite what he seems to think.

My sister is also fond of introducing herself to people over Twitter and other such social networking sites, but she usually does it when I am in the room.
She just kind of knocks me out of the way, you see.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
My friends are more grown up than that.

Sadly.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Does me taking peoples Iphones to 'Play on the aps' whilst actually facebook raping them count?

In which case, they tend to find that they have a status suggesting they have a horrible sexual fetish.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
My friend went into my Facebook account and claimed that I loved Twilight.

Damn bastard... I got my revenge though. I claimed that Jonas Brothers were a great band on his account.

Projekt Spartan

Dec 19, 2007
One time my friend left his facebook logged in, so we changed his status from: "(insert name here) is extremely tired." to: "(insert name here) is extremely gay." We laughed immaturely for about 20 mins, and then went to eat some pizza. Hours later he realized what we did, and set out to get revenge. It has sparked an endless struggle that continues to this day...

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Well, my friends tend to NOT leave the room when they're logged in on something, so we usually don't get much farther than randomly smashing the keyboard.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
My friends have never done anything like that. They understand that it's really not that funny.
But my brother messed with my Facebook status once.
I hit him in the shoulder, and he hasn't done it since.
[sup][sup][sup]hooray for disproportionate responses![/sup][/sup][/sup]

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
I'm overly paranoid about that kind of thing. I always log out of everything if I'm going to leave the computer and go somewhere out of line of sight while there are other people around, even if it's just for a few minutes or so. Overly cautious? Perhaps, but it only takes a few seconds to log back into everything again when I return, and it ensures things like this don't happen.