Mas Effekt 2 sukz!!!

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I can't say I've ever had that done to me.
I'm not usually online when there are people who'd do that nearby...

Not very interesting, I know...

chronobreak

Sep 6, 2008
My friends wouldn't do anything like that, being adults and everything. The most that ever happens is when I leave my AIM on and my wife responds to a question from a friend or something.

killgannon

Jan 19, 2009
I suppose it's not technically my friend posting anything as me, but in college whenever I would get out of my seat to do something my friend would open the internet browser and leave xratedmidgets.com on my screen. It became something of a game after the first time and we kept doing it to each other.

Lord Doomhammer

Apr 29, 2008
Country
United States
My brother used my LIVE profile and headset to get me banned for a while for racism...

I myself am not racist and don't really like to use skin as a basis for measurement but he is 17 and thinks that being vulgar and offensive is hilarious, until were in down town Minniaplos and he sees that some people aren't fucking around.

Mr_Paisley

Dec 21, 2009
I shouldn't leave my computer logged into these threads cause my friends could tell everyone how I love COCK

Benjeezy

Dec 3, 2009
My GF likes to hack my Facebook and post that she hacked my Facebook as my status :p

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
i like to wear women's clothing i like to wear women's clothing i like to wear women's clothing

Nah. Just kidding. My friends don't do anything like that. I guard my passwords too secretly and most of them don't find that shit funny. Though it just occurred to me that a couple of years ago when we were all playing Battlefield 2 on one account, we really could have fucked with one of my friends, but we were too busy enjoying an awesome game.

Ricotez

Jan 17, 2010
This is exactly why I never share/lend out accounts unless I am certain that friend doesn't have a sense of humour (or has a sense of humour that doesn't involve schadenfreude).

MiodekPL

Apr 5, 2009
No one posts but me. You hear? NO ONE.

(Was trying to make it sound like Jackal's line from the beginning of Far Cry 2, but failed miserably. :))

xxnightlawxx

Nov 6, 2008
Only one other person know my password other than me and if he dad that to me I can do that right back to him.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Heh... I can't read... errmmm... nevermind. Nothing to see
Also known as: Nobody has used any of my accounts on anything to be an idiot and get me a bad reputaion.
I am very careful with my security. And I can't... wait...
ah. Well, there was this one time... or maybe more... when 04 takes control of the typing...
Or that time when one of my advisors flames my friends for not being able to spell properly. That can get me in trouble...

Nex-Falx

Dec 24, 2009
Back in my old WoW days my friend and I would tag each other back and forth with stuff...

Nothing spectacular ... The usual... like inferring that the other was of the sexual minority.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
I don't thin kI'v had anyone post anything while using my ID anywhere.

A friend's girlfriend did try to screw with my WoW once during a raid while I was taking a leak. She thought the X in the upper right corner of the screen would close the whole game out and got confused when it only made my minimap and compass go away.