Mass Effect 2 : Favourite and most hated team members.

WorthlessSix

Feb 19, 2010
Favorite: Mordin- He just made me laugh so much. Especially with that little song and dance number! ^_^ On top of that, he had incinerate (Very useful!). And he was extremely well developed. His loyalty mission gave him immense depth.

Least Favorite: Jacob- There's nothing particularly wrong with him... There's just nothing right either. He's a step up from Kaiden though. But that's like saying shit is a step up from slightly worse smelling shit... He had basically the same powers Thane had minus a personality.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Replaying ME2 now, I love Jack for her introduction. The space prison break is awesome. I like her voice actor too.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I guess my fave squadmate from ME2 overall is Grunt. What can I say? The krogan are really cool. (admittedly, he's no Wrex.)

Least favorite is that asshole Aussie Zaeed Massani. He just pissed me off to no end ever since I first 'met' him. Only used him once, and that was only for his loyalty mission. Once we landed on whatever planet it was, he started giving me orders. I then started to yell at the tv that I was the commander and he was the lowly merc. It was when I was ragging on his Aussie-ness and saying something on how the diamonds on his hat would hit him in his face was when I relaized that I might have been playing too long. I ignored the thought, kept playing and never used Massani again.

gjendemsjo

May 11, 2010
So many characters to like in ME2, though my favorite seems to change with my personality. But it would be either

Thane(Very interesting)
Garrus(great bromance with male Shepard)
Tali(spent alot of time with her and is creepily attracted to her)
Mordin(very funny and also seems to reflect my personality. I agree with him that killing dangerous people is a way of helping)

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
I really liked Mordin's character, but found his combat prowess to be lacking. Jacob was really just, bland. He didn't really have anything that made him stand out. I replaced him with Zaeed as soon as I could. I really liked Tali, Garrus, Grunt, Legion, Thane, and even Jack.
-I didn't really care for Miranda, but her skills really helped me in battle.
-I thought that Zaeed and Kasumi were both interesting characters and I was disappointed with their lack of dialogue.
-Just to spite the OP: Yeah, I fucked Tali. Twice. *Double thumbs up*

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Tali, Legion, Grunt, Garrus, and Moridin. I could have saved the galxie with a smile on my face with just those five if I didn't need a Biotec user.
-Tali: love interest, Twice still find the scene to be very special.
-Legion: A friendly geth with a bunch of references to old shows or movies. And he does the robot, What's not to love?
-Grunt: Sure he was no Wrex but he added a nice bit of Dark humor.
-Garrus: An old favorite really, and his friendly insults between Shepard ar always worth a chuckle.
-Mordin: He sings and adds more Dark humor. I can't help but love him.

Thane, Zaeed, and Kasumi I'm on the fence about. I'm don't have the money to get Zaeed and Kasumi, and I just think of Thane as the strait man of the group.

The worst: Everyone else. Miranda whined about being perfect, Jacob was as bland as a piece of white bread, Samara I just didn't like, and Jack was a crazy ***** who wasn't nearly as atracttive as she thought she was.

DrHoboPHD

Feb 9, 2009
ShotgunSmoke said:
SB approved.

What's your favourite and most hated team member? Combat skills, personality, looks, dialogue lines, just give a reason.
Can't choose. Why? because, that game had great characters with absolutely terrible characterization.

Who you have in your party makes just about zero difference as there are, like what, five points in the game where a party member will say something during dialogue with an NPC (outside of loyalty missions)and at every single one of those points what they say is a single pointless line of dialogue stating the absolute obvious ("that's god damn suicide!" thanks, Zaeed. Cause it's not like that isn't apparent to everyone)

it didn't really matter if you liked their story or personality because none of those ever showed during missions, hell they barely showed between missions with how short and small in number the conversations with them were.and the AI in the game was so damn stupid their combat abilities failed to make a difference just as hard as their personalities. Whyile playing through on normal someone was trying to caution me as to the difficulty of insanity and they mentioned the fact that the squad AI gets worse on insanity which made me burst out laughing. Given how totally fucking useless they are on normal I couldn't care less how they do on insanity, because when they don't help at all as it is, a drop in their AI won't hurt me any.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
Tali and Garrus are my favourites. Garrus because he's kickass in combat and Tali mainly because I just think Quarians are awesome. And Garrus is just awesome as well.

I HATE Krogans. I have no idea why, but I just took an immediate hatred towards both Wrex and Grunt. I also don't like Miranda because I think she's a stuck up *****.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
Favorites:
Garrus, awesome character, ultimate badass and usefull in combat,

Tali, <3 Do I even need to elaborate on this one?

Grunt, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdVehCAe6b8&feature=channel (1:25 and 2:16, I don't think I need to explain any further) also, I AM KROGAAAAAAN

Thane, slick assasin, awesome character and usefull in combat

Zaeed, Though there weren't too many dialogue options, I love some of his quotes and his special ability is pretty sweet.

Mordin, Salarian scientist!

Legion, -Robo dance-

Samara: Very usefull in combat, good character

Didn't like these too much: Jack, Miranda, morinth and Jacob.

Just didn't like the characters that much and almost never used them in combat

Most of them were stuck up bitches