Mass Effect: Andromeda Review

votemarvel

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 29, 2009
Country
England
Basement Cat said:
My only familiarity with the BioWare forums stems from having Googled questions about BioWare games I was playing. I really miss having access to the wealth of knowledge available in those forums. Wisdom lost to us all--Forever! :(
It's not all gone. The person who runs this forum http://fextralife.com/forums/f95/bioware-games imported as much information from the Bioware forum as they could. It's certainly not as active as the Bioware forum was but a lot of the information is still available.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
CritialGaming said:
UPDATE!

With the 1.05 patch of Mass Effect: Andromedia, many many animation issues I had or saw in the game during my review have been fixed. The faces and dialog scenes specifically look 100% better, even if they are still typical Bioware stiff. So those of you coming to the game late should have a much better experience than us early adopters because of that.

Whether you are still not going to support or play the game is up to you, but at least Bioware is trying to address and fix issues that should never have seen the public eye. Take it for what it's worth I suppose. But I wanted to point it out here that, yes, the patch has fixed a lot of the ugly in the game.
It's on sale at this time for Playstation. $14 for the base, $17 for deluxe (I got the deluxe).

We are soooo spoiled. Which is awesome. I love and deserve to be spoiled!

I've only started the game tonight, but, what a visual spectacular. I'm just grinning non-stop so far. Maybe this game will ultimately piss me off but honestly, back when I was playing Ultima III on a Commodore 64, I could not, in my wildest imagination, think I would one day play a game like this. Just spectacular.

If the game takes a steep nose dive in the next couple of hours, this eye popping opening was worth the price of admission. (Sensua's Sacrifice is $20 on sale for the holiday too! Get it!). Happy holidays all.