Mass Effect: Child Killing Simulator

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
First of all I have to say this; I wasn't watching much of the video the first time, I was distracted by the music and I was watching your avatar dance to it, OP!

It's hilarious that people went onto the killers facebook page and saw what he liked and automatically made ME3 the punching bag. Oh the stupidity of the comments on that page that day. Back in the day they said that music was making the kids go crazy. Then they said movies were doing it. Now it's videogames. But meh, that's what a lot of people on facebook are like. If parents are so worried then maybe they should actually do some good parenting and check what their kids are playing.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Joseph Harrison said:
Yeah the days following the shootings were not good days for anyone, the blame game started almost instantly it was atrocious.
Exactly. Mere hours after it happened, I was immediately finding people blaming Mass Effect, because they thought the killer liked it. It was his brother. Yeah, not the insanity, not the being raised poorly, nothing logical. Just a videogame series about defending the entirety of mankind, and then some!