Medal of Honor "Won't Necessarily Push the Genre Forward"

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
It's nice to see a little honesty. I hope it turns out to be good. I also hope that Cowboy is the protagonist.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
reg42 said:
squid5580 said:
reg42 said:
Other than control tweaks and graphics there isn't a whole lot they can do with it. They are limited to WW2. I fully expect a game like Singularity on the other hand to revolutionize the genre. The concept allows for more freedom than a realistic WW2 shooter.
It's a modern warfare game though.
Ooops my bad. Still it remains the same. They have limited themselves by thier own story. Adding spiffy new guns isn't going to revolutionize anything.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
KiKiweaky said:
Ugh not another one :/ wonder how an fps based in ww1 would turn out ?.?
It would be five hours of cowering behind sandbags while artillery goes off, and then thrity seconds of running for dear life before you get caught in barbed wire, fall on a mine, and then make a jacket out of the casings of thirty bullets that now adorn your chest.

almostgold

Dec 1, 2009
Thats... actually really nice to hear a game developer say that. I've been interested in this game for a while, and it keeps on getting better.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Sounds like they're doing this Uncharted style.
gellert1984 said:
Thibaut said:
Finally, an honest developer.
Wouldnt it be hilarious if he's lying through his butt and the game is full of really awesome innovations?
That's a lie I can live with.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
Cool. I don't think there's a whole lot you can mess with in terms of the FPS formula at this point anyway. At least, nothing really revolutionary; more like baby-step style improvements.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
"Won't necessarily push the envelope" When it comes to EA that's as obvious as saying "That goldfish won't necessarily make a full continental breakfast for ya!" Oh well at least now they're being honest to themselves.

antidark777

Aug 12, 2009
Well at least MOH will have moved on from making WW2 shooters. They were getting seriously old.