Meet the Girlfriend From Hell in Shadows of the Damned

SlugLady28

Feb 24, 2011
This looks awesome and i want it.

Hopefully this is what all us survival horror fans have been waiting for!

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
I like Sudas and Mikamis work, but I genuinely got bored before the trailer was even finished. I started out thinking:"Ugh, this again?" and that feeling never really left. Also, the womans voice really gets on my nerves. Part of me thinks the gameplay will be worth it, but there's not enough footage of gameplay to really convince me.

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
Did no one else notice the British Skull turning into a gun? Cause I'm sure the skull turned into a gun.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
You have a floating skull for a companion that turns into a gun.

I want this yesterday.

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
Your description is accurate, but I'd say less Resident Evil and more House of the Dead: Overkill, since it does have a slight grindhouse air to it.

Yeah... this is gonna be a good year for games: already got my copy of MvC3 and I have Mortal Kombat, LA Noire, Duke Nukem Forever, Catherine, Alice: Madness Returns, and now this in my mental queue to get. Any other games I'm missing from this list?

MikhailGH

Jun 11, 2010
Ok this thing looks like dead space set in hell. I know its a shallow view but I can't shake the feeling.

airrazor7

Nov 8, 2010
If the gameplay is as great as its visual style then it will definitely be worth it.

loc978 said:
Well, at least she wasn't lactating fire.
Maybe she has a 3-hole instead?

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
Geo Da Sponge said:
Apparently they heard the phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" and decided to hire some outside help to solve that.

Tom Goldman said:
If you think you've got relationship troubles, at least your significant other isn't a demon.
Speak for yourself.
I second this comment.

OT: This looks fun.