Mega Man 10 Trailer Gives Robot Masters Swine Man Flu

Feb 18, 2009
I might have enjoyed this more back in the 90s, but I guess it still has some entertainment value. The music sounds as good as always, what little I have heard.

Eric the Orange said:
But any ways, old man rant go!

"Easy mode *grumble grumble*. Back in my day *grumble grumble*. Kids these days *grumble grumble* ect."

I'm old...
Yeah, we used to play games uphill both ways, and backwards, in the snow *grumble grumble*.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
swaki said:
an easy mode for mega man! finally i get to feel how its like to complete a mega man game, and a zombie mega man game at that, not swine flu, zombie virus.
Burn the casual! *fetches a pitchfork and flaming torch*

Yeah that easy mode is a bit of a piss take, I'd be okay with easiER play mode, but that was stupid. Mind you I don't have a Wii, so it doesnt matter to me.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
I think we've found something much worse than the zombie virus in Roboenza- the robot zombie virus! Oh shit! Also, as much as I like Protoman, he kinda acted like a douche, didn't he? "I don't think you'll be able to do this alone," he says, and yet Mega Man just says "I'd appreciate any help"? He should have responded, "*****, have you seen me in any of the other games? I'm the blue bomber, and I can handle this. Need I point out that I have a motherfuckin' gun for a hand [http://www.youtube.com/user/brentalfloss#p/c/491F794137E66371]?"

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
I actually like the look of the city-ish settings of the levels.

Also, 'easy mode'? I will avoid it like I avoid leprosy.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
hrmm when I first heard of "easy mode" I thought they meant something like enemies will do less damage or the game would be more forgiving with item drops, not that the levels would be different. That's no fun.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Finally, this easy mode will let me beat a Megaman game that didn't have "network" in the title.

ccesarano

Oct 3, 2007
henritje said:
its just to allow casual gamers (as in not that good at hard games) beat the game
Or those of us that have actually grown up enough to have better things to do than die ten thousand times on the same level until we've memorized every pixel of the map, only to die ten thousand times on the next map.

Take the elitist attitude and shove it up your ass.

An easier mode is appreciated, but God damn if that doesn't look too easy. Once again, game developers miss the idea of a middle ground. Either way hard or way too easy. No concept of a challenge, but not a *****.

Killer Rabbit

Oct 3, 2009
Zombie Robots? Sweet!

Playing as Protoman? Cool!

Easy mode looking like it was made for people who stretch the term "Human intelligence" No.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Xzi said:
Wait a sec...correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Megaman X the same as Megaman 10? I'd much rather see a release of X on XBLA.
No, Megaman X started an entire new series.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
Xzi said:
Wait a sec...correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Megaman X the same as Megaman 10? I'd much rather see a release of X on XBLA.
X and Mega Man were totally different robots, don't you watch cartoons?

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
Kollega said:
So now, Megaman fights zombie robots. Sweet. Next up: Ninja Pirate Vampire Cowboy Alien Nazi Wizard Zombie Robots!
What? No Lycanthropy?
I had Werewolves in there, but you know what they say. Vampires and Werewolves don't mix, i went with vampires. Sorry. Besides, it's hard enough to imagine this combination as it is.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Kollega said:
TheNumber1Zero said:
Kollega said:
So now, Megaman fights zombie robots. Sweet. Next up: Ninja Pirate Vampire Cowboy Alien Nazi Wizard Zombie Robots!
What? No Lycanthropy?
I had Werewolves in there, but you know what they say. Vampires and Werewolves don't mix, i went with vampires. Sorry. Besides, it's hard enough to imagine this combination as it is.
I meant real life Lycanthropy, the mental disease where one believes that he/she becomes a werewolf. A Vampire could have that unless there all immune from having any and all forms of mental illness.