Memorable Quotes (And a guessing game)

Alyssacubi

Oct 18, 2010
Danoloto said:
Cheesus333 said:
*whilst wearing a Slipknot mask* "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"
No love for me then, although you have made me curious. It's a bit broad for a quote, although I guess the hint of the mask helps. Sadly I still don't know, even after trying my hand at google, so I will be watching this thread for a while, see if I can learn something new.

My 2q (two qoutes):
"It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezez are cool!"
and
"I want to become Caliph instead of the Caliph"

Both doable, both interesting.
The first one is Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor! <3

EDIT: Likely in the last episode of Season 5

Danoloto

Sep 10, 2008
Alyssacubi said:
I feel very loved right now. X3 <3

I have another one:

"Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe, don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck."
Ooh, Blink, David Tennant as The Doctor! Good man.

Joepow

Jan 10, 2011
Alyssacubi said:
"If you want something bad, you have to fight for it. Step up your game. Break out the L-word."
"Lesbian?"
"The other L-word."
"...Lesbians?"

Probably very easy but I -adore- that movie, and the comics. <3
Scott Pilgrim.
Alright, now for an easy one :
"Paranoia? I rule a city were I have to fake senility just to avoid being assassinated. I took Improved Paranoia like 5 levels ago."

Alyssacubi

Oct 18, 2010
Ooh, i've got another, since all mine have been solved. XP

"My store... My... store! Who will run my store when I'm gone?... My store... My food... My sales... My... Customers... Have a nice day...

CLEAN UP...register six!"

Alcarohtare

May 13, 2011
Quote:

"You're handed this precious gift, right? Each one of you granted redemption from the Creator - murderers, rapists, and molesters - all of you, you just have to repent, and God takes you into His bosom. In all the worlds in all the universe, no other creature can make such a boast, save man. It's not fair. If sweet, sweet God loves you so, then I will make you worthy of His love. I've been watching for a long time. It's only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves. And you can be so noble. So, I'll bring you pain, I'll bring you horror, so that you may rise above it. So that those of you who survive this reign of hell on earth will be worthy of God's love."

If you can guess this then you've earned some serious props and a cookie for the win.[/quote]

This is Dogma isn't it? great film line said by Loki?

Think I did the quote thingy wrong...

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Gotta add a new one, I just, er, experienced this one. Trying not to give hints as to its source.

"You could line up a hundred gay men and Harrison would pick out the attention-starved bi-polar ex-con every time."

Raognerrrm

Apr 2, 2011
Geo Da Sponge said:
This one is very well known, but definitely memorable:

"I comma square bracket recruit's name square bracker comma do solemnly swear by square bracket recruit's deity of choice square bracket to uphold the Laws and Ordinances of the city of Ankh-Morpork, serve the public trust comma and defend the subjects of His stroke Her bracket delete whichever is inappropiate bracket Majesty bracket name of reigning monarch bracket without fear comma favour comma or thought of personal safety semi-colon to pursue evildoers and protect the innocent comma laying down my if necessary in the cause of said duty comma so help me bracket aforesaid deity breacket full stop Gods Save the King stroke Queen bracket delete whiever is inappropiate bracket full stop"
Oooo, that's from one of the Discworlds...
I think it's Men at Arms, but it might be the Night Watch :S

'Night never ends. It only moves.'
If anyone gets that one, they are astonishing.

'If you ever should experience a moment of total happiness, you should die, right at that moment, because the rest of your life can only be downhill from there.'

Mrselfdestruct

Sep 5, 2009
Alyssacubi said:
Ooh, i've got another, since all mine have been solved. XP

"My store... My... store! Who will run my store when I'm gone?... My store... My food... My sales... My... Customers... Have a nice day...

CLEAN UP...register six!"
Dead Rising, right?

"Did you see that, Zach? Clear as a crisp spring morning. F.K... In the coffee."

"I hear them. I hear...the cries....the cries....OF BABIES! Stop it! Stop crying!"

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Alyssacubi said:
I feel very loved right now. X3 <3

I have another one:

"Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe, don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck."
Doctor Who, the stone inter-stellar angels.

coldfrog said:
Gotta add a new one, I just, er, experienced this one. Trying not to give hints as to its source.

"You could line up a hundred gay men and Harrison would pick out the attention-starved bi-polar ex-con every time."
Scrubs?

One from me.
-"I've seen those eyes before. They're similar to the eye's of a head that's been cut off. The ones that are slightly wet and don't know what they see. Hey, are you really alive?"

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Imma add a new one, seeing as nobody's gotten this yet:

"Just because you can bring death doesn't mean you know about bringing life!"

This one's from a similar source, but not quite the same:

"So then, you're a normal person. I guess you'll have to punish me here."
"How the heck were you brought up?"

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
The problem of leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?

If you need something to worship, then worship life ? all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Trivun said:
Snip

Here's a quote I quite like, that should be a challenge to everyone ;D...

While stands the Coliseum, Rome shall stand;
When falls the Coliseum, Rome shall fall;
And when Rome falls ? the World.
Anyone who actually guesses this correctly, without Google, will earn my undying respect and admiration, for their excellent taste in literature...
Lord Byron, I believe?

Here's a couple from me:

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops."

"I know that you won't be able to afford that trip to Spain you've been talking about. Say goodbye to riding around on gondolas and eating bratwurst and seeing the Pyramids."
"I don't think you know what Spain is."

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
Alcarohtare said:
Quote:

"You're handed this precious gift, right? Each one of you granted redemption from the Creator - murderers, rapists, and molesters - all of you, you just have to repent, and God takes you into His bosom. In all the worlds in all the universe, no other creature can make such a boast, save man. It's not fair. If sweet, sweet God loves you so, then I will make you worthy of His love. I've been watching for a long time. It's only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves. And you can be so noble. So, I'll bring you pain, I'll bring you horror, so that you may rise above it. So that those of you who survive this reign of hell on earth will be worthy of God's love."

If you can guess this then you've earned some serious props and a cookie for the win.

its gabriel from constentine