Memorable Quotes (And a guessing game)

ScreamingNinja

Apr 12, 2011
synobal said:
Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw--a better throw--against one's destiny...what was a king to do? But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
Soul Reaver.

Bsf013

Dec 5, 2010
This one was really funny to me.

"I'm surrounded by a bunch of slack jaw faggots, this shit will turn you into a sexual tyrannosaurus just like me." I remember it like that at least.

epialesofaergia

Jun 6, 2011
triggrhappy94 said:
"No one fucks with the Jesus"

"Let's get down to brass tacks, how much for the monkey."
Hint: "We can't stop here, its bat country."

"You can do anything you want... 29 days, 2 hours, 39 minutes, 2 seconds (not the exact time from the movie) that is when the world will end."
Hint: "He told me to forcably insert a book up my anus."
The Big Lebowski, Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, and Donnie Darko?

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
slightly evil said:
thecoreyhlltt said:
slightly evil said:
*baddie outlines his doomsday plan*
"we'll stop you!"
"do you think I would have told you my plan if there's any way you could have stopped me? I activated the device 20 minutes ago"

"you think you're doing some damage? two plus two is... zzzzst ten.
IN BASE FOUR, I'M FINE!"
that's from team america i do believe, i fucking love that movie... nothing like puppet sex!

argh! here mine be someones last words before dying, but it's still an awesome quote...
-just before dying in a garishly decorated hotel room, so-and-so said " either that wallpaper goes, or i go"

and go that person did, lol...
It's Watchmen, my Team America quote would be:
Kim Jong Il: "or what?"
Hans Blix: "or the UN will be very angry at you, and we will write you a letter expressing just how angry we are"
haha yeah, that or the dicks pussies and assholes speech...

kevinsux909

Mar 4, 2010
Nero09 said:
"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country"
General Patton said that, right?

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
KittensTiger said:
"Do you know me my lord? Excellent well! You are a fishmonger!"

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything that you have"

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion."

And if you get this one... amazing:

"Clearly marks a trend in the Roberts court being less strictly constitutional and more strictly awesome"
I know the first one is Hamlet, between Ophelia's father and Hamlet. Don't know the others though.

My two are:
"They took my squeezy arm. WHY DID THEY TAKE MY SQUEEZY ARM!??!?!?!"
"Now you're thinking, just now "Why me, O God?". The answer is, God has nothing to do with it. In fact, God is never in France this time of year."

The first is from my favorite TV show of all time, and the second from one of my favorite movies.

epialesofaergia

Jun 6, 2011
"In the room the women come and go
Talking of Michelangelo."

"His soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end, upon all the living and the dead."

squeekenator

Dec 23, 2008
Fenra said:
"... and then I said, "oatmeal, are you crazy?""
Pinkamina Diane Pie.

"My lord, never forget; all power demands sacrifice. Thank you for yours."

"And do you know what I finally said?"
"I can't even begin to imagine..."
"Air is for suckers."

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Madman123456 said:
"You'll come for the toxins, but you'll stay... because you're dead! Hahrharhar!"
Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, that toxin general during the challenges. He pissed me off when I was the Infantry General.

"You wanted to know how I did it. That's how I did it, Anton. I never saved anything for the swim back!"

Whoever can guess it without Google wins a friend request from me just for being sheer awesome.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Furyaki12 said:
Henkie36 said:
''There are two people in the world who I trust. One of them is me, and the other is not you.''

''For so long, I thought you were the future. I was wrong. I am the future'' ''No. You're just... another asshole. And we're both gonna die down here''
Second one is from Resident Evil: Extinction, no clue where the first is from.

For my two cents:

"Why do you hate the darkness? You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing; we, who were turned away by both light and darkness, never given a choice? What other choice might we have had?"
Kingdom Hearts 2, Xemnas! That was by far one of my favorite quotes from him.

Here's mine. This is kind of tough, but good luck

Quote:

"You're handed this precious gift, right? Each one of you granted redemption from the Creator - murderers, rapists, and molesters - all of you, you just have to repent, and God takes you into His bosom. In all the worlds in all the universe, no other creature can make such a boast, save man. It's not fair. If sweet, sweet God loves you so, then I will make you worthy of His love. I've been watching for a long time. It's only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves. And you can be so noble. So, I'll bring you pain, I'll bring you horror, so that you may rise above it. So that those of you who survive this reign of hell on earth will be worthy of God's love."

If you can guess this then you've earned some serious props and a cookie for the win.

franconbean

Apr 30, 2011
Raskolnikov34 said:
Distorted Stu said:
My personal favourite. One which i take to quiet personally and i reflect all of my life's decisions on due to its truely touching words:

[HEADING=2]"EAT MY LASER! EAT IT!"[/HEADING]

I'll admit it: that made me laugh.
Time Splitters!

"Oz is a slum, the white knight is a retard and the seven dwarves rape pixies"

franconbean

Apr 30, 2011
Madara XIII said:
Furyaki12 said:
Henkie36 said:
''There are two people in the world who I trust. One of them is me, and the other is not you.''

''For so long, I thought you were the future. I was wrong. I am the future'' ''No. You're just... another asshole. And we're both gonna die down here''
Second one is from Resident Evil: Extinction, no clue where the first is from.

For my two cents:

"Why do you hate the darkness? You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing; we, who were turned away by both light and darkness, never given a choice? What other choice might we have had?"
Kingdom Hearts 2, Xemnas! That was by far one of my favorite quotes from him.

Here's mine. This is kind of tough, but good luck

"You're handed this precious gift, right? Each one of you granted redemption from the Creator - murderers, rapists, and molesters - all of you, you just have to repent, and God takes you into His bosom. In all the worlds in all the universe, no other creature can make such a boast, save man. It's not fair.
If sweet, sweet God loves you so, then I will make you worthy of His love. I've been watching for a long time. It's only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves. And you can be so noble. So, I'll bring you pain, I'll bring you horror, so that you may rise above it. So that those of you who survive this reign of hell on earth will be worthy of God's love."

If you can guess this then you've earned some serious props and a cookie for the win.
Is it from Constantine?

Madman123456

Feb 11, 2011
Devil said:
Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, that toxin general during the challenges. He pissed me off when I was the Infantry General.
You win one internet. Congratulations!