Men who own cats.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
I always wanted to be a Bond villain so I have to have a cat or a pool full of piranhas.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
I'm a male and I see nothing wrong with owning a cat. Hell, I used to have 2. One was a Turkish Van/Calico mix, and the other just a gray tabby. The tabby was the runt and would never get bigger than she was at 6 months old due to birth defects(she was a midget), and she was born deaf. Best cat ever.

micky

Apr 27, 2009
male and i have 1 cat named fluffy.

EDIT: and i think its stupid to think its weird to own one.

ZachAwesome

Jul 20, 2010
I'm male and I have a cat...
Speaking if cats I gotta go get Oliver (my cat) Out of the bathroom celing
how she got there I have no idea

kelnadine

May 18, 2008
I adore guys who own cats...but they also have to like them. They can't be the kind who has a pet cat and complains about it. I prefer cats and I've got a bit of a phobia when it comes to dogs, so dating someone who has a dog is not my first choice.

There is something very special about guys with pet cats, in my mind. Might be silly, but it's definitely a plus when I'm thinking of dating somebody.

Slangeveld

Jun 1, 2010
Male, we have on average 10 cats walking around the house. How many there actually are depends on weather or not one of them has kittens. As I write this, our 4 month's old kitten is sleeping on my lap. Her sister and brother already have their own families.

I cannot really speak for most people, since as long as I have lived (a mere 19 years mind you) there have been cats in this household. But I do get surprised looks when I mention the amount of cats that walk about.

I do think that having more than 2 cats is a bit out of the ordinary, but I can't really understand why a male would not like cats.

Most have been said, but as addition, I am not homo-sexual and I do not think that what kind of pet you have is any reflection as to where your sexual preferences lie. o_0 Sounds rather weird really.

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
not at all, when Im finished with college and land a job I plan to get a cat. I find they're easier, cleaner, and cheaper than dogs. i prefer them more.

CG NUTS

May 1, 2010
it's just an ego thing because dogs are cool and are man's best firend (unles you take a chiwawa ore something like that) and cats are small and cudly so there automatecly for girls and cats are also mostly seen as pest for single women

Gabriel Xollan

Jun 4, 2010
*Meow, Meow, Meow!*

Best Peace Walker Co-op phrase!

But on to the task at hand. I have a cat and I am a man. I like cats and that is all that matters. Anyone that doesn't like them can get the heck out of my neighborhood!

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
I'm a dude and I love cats. My cat's name is Charlie. There is nothing wrong with having a cat, at least not in my country. Cats are interesting and smart. You don't own a cat, cat owns you. That's why I respect them.
Sartan0 said:
I think owning a cat is much more compatible with being a gamer then a Dog.
Interesting view. Can you please elaborate?

hobo_welf

Aug 15, 2008
Dudes who own cats are either gays or old. Cats are assholes dude they're pretty much good for Kitty Lo Mein and that's about it.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Keepitclean said:
I dunno, I guess it's because they aren't really seen as 'manly'. It's the same as having a pet chihuahua, not very 'manly'. I wouldn't go so far as to call some one a '******' over it as the OP claimed some girls he overheard did.
I once saw a comedian (can't recall his name) do a bit on this very subject. His thoughts are pretty much mine.

"If you are a single man and you own a cat, you're either gay, or a villain.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
I don't know any single guys that own cats, but that makes sense because their aren't a lot of Bond villians where I live.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
It's quite alright if a lady thinks I'm weird and/or a homosexual for owning a cat. After all, I'd certainly not be interested in dating the kind of brain-dead trollop that would be beholden to such an easy prejudice.