Merry Christmas escapist!

Imp Poster

Sep 16, 2010
Happy holidays, Escapist. Stay safe. Be careful when driving and be responsible when driving as well. Auto fatalities are starting from drinking and driving accidents in the news.

lokun489

Jun 3, 2010
PrimoThePro said:
lokun489 said:
Why no happy huanakka escapists....
Well, saying Happy Holidays is so cliche, and there are quite a few Christians on this site. However, that doesn't make up the fact that we should be wishing a happy Hanukkah.
[HEADING=1]HAPPY HANUKKAH TO ALL![/HEADING]
exactly however...way late.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
GeorgW said:
chromewarriorXIII said:
GeorgW said:
Merry X-mas!! I hope robotic santa doesn't kill all of you!
I can't even get to Robot Santa (assuming you're talking about Killing Floor (if not then thanks for the good wishes)).

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!
Actually I was talking about Futurama. But this killing floor seems interesting, what is it?
A very fun co-op zombie survival game. It's available through Steam and I'm pretty sure it's on sale right now (about $13 for the game and the three costume packs). There's a special holiday theme going on right now so that the final boss is Robot Santa and all the enemies are Christmas themed.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Knusper said:
Revising for my mocks :( which are when I get back as well as some modular science exams. It sucks to be 16.

but erm... Merry Christmas!
This.
Science revision = FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I'm going to study,sleep and game! Of course Computer counts too!

Merry Christmas and Happy Fucking New Year!

Since it doesn't snow in NZ, in the words of Frank Sinatra.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
lokun489 said:
Souplex said:
lokun489 said:
Why no happy huanakka escapists....
Because Chanukkah was at the beginning of December this year. (It goes by a lunar calendar)quote]
... i know that but there was no happy hanukka thread then either.
Yes there was actually. Go look for it.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Knusper said:
Revising for my mocks :( which are when I get back as well as some modular science exams. It sucks to be 16.

but erm... Merry Christmas!
I just did my mocks two weeks ago and I have two proper tests when I go back. But seriously, they're only mocks, not real tests so there is no need to worry! :)

Merry Christmas to everyone on The Escapist! This site has taken away so many hours of my life and I don't regret it one bit. The video's are and community here are great! WOO HOO!

Nouw said:
I'm going to study,sleep and game! Of course Computer counts too!

Merry Christmas and Happy Fucking New Year!

Since it doesn't snow in NZ, in the words of Frank Sinatra.
You brilliant person you. Thank you for putting Frank Sinatra in this thread, that guy is a legend!

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Merry Christmas everyone.

I'll be drunk, working, playing indoor soccer and playing games.

[sub]Activities not necessarily related.[/sub]

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Merry Christmas to you guys out there.
I just plan on chilling and eating and drinking. Basically having a good time ^^