MGG=REVIEWS-HITMAN:BLOOD MONEY (XBOX360)

MGG=REVIEWS

Dec 2, 2007
PurpleRain said:
MGG=REVIEWS said:
remember how terrible my reviews were, or still are in whatever way you look at it,
well that was my first vid i ever made and at east i have prooved i am a kid and now you know what i sound like, WHICH IS NOT THAT!!!,
???

Is not what? Your voice?

Are we going to start all this again?! How many times have you tried to be someone else only to have failed miserably?

Also, nice work with the metaphor, JimboG.
Someone else
and "how many times have you tryed to be someone else and failed miserbly?" a question

MGG=REVIEWS

Dec 2, 2007
i actually thought of reviewing on camera but i dont actually know why i did them vid's
might try reviewing vid's.

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
I click on the video link but I only get a "The url contained a malformed video".

sathie

Dec 19, 2007
The quoted like is malformed because it's using styling for some reason (blockquote). Use the original one and it should be fine.

I don't think your voice is that bad, MGG. You just need something more interesting to talk about, cause it's kinda tedious to watch someone play a game and occassionally hint at what you're supposed to be doing.

I would continue improving your written reviews first.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yevh0DluzBU for anyone who can't find the well-formed link for MGG's video.

MGG=REVIEWS

Dec 2, 2007
Aeons Advocate said:
Does 'someone' happen to be your mother?
EDIT: Holy shit, that is a lot of posts. L2Forum.
my mother, nope wrong again, i aint gona trell you who "someone" is because its there privacy
but since you wana know they are a member of the escapist.

PettingZOOPONY

Dec 2, 2007
I think someone did most of the writing and mgg just stuck his name on it, there is a huge jump in quality from his past reviews to this one. It doesn't make this one great but I think mommy helped her son with his science project.

MGG=REVIEWS

Dec 2, 2007
PettingZOOPONY said:
I think someone did most of the writing and mgg just stuck his name on it, there is a huge jump in quality from his past reviews to this one. It doesn't make this one great but I think mommy helped her son with his science project.
BORING!!!

Ranzel

Oct 7, 2007
I honestly think MGG should be banned. Not because of his reviews, but because he just posted 5 times in a row, in addition to every other comment being his besides one or two. I came in here to say it's starting to piss me off that people read and respond to MGG's reviews more than anyone else's, but I got here and realized it was only 2 pages long because every post was the topic creators. My mistake.

The above was a bit off topic I suppose, so I'll say this about your review- Sure, it's better, but it's utterly and entirely subpar compared to other more creative and well thought reviews. Keep trying, I guess.

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
PettingZOOPONY said:
How many more are there?? HOW MANY MORE???
- Twelve.

Zera

Sep 12, 2007
You MGG=Reviews, remember me? Remembered when I criticized you on your reviews. Well nows your chance to get me back. Check out my bleach review.