Michael Atkinson's Successor is an "R18+ Supporter"

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Mackheath said:
MurderousToaster said:
Yay! Now, the Swiss government is the one going anti-gamer. It seems that for every one that goes down, another one rises in its' place.
Well, if so, I hope they Looney Brigade visit Britain when Switzerland crumbles to dust.

But good on Australia; maybe the facism of the Rudd Government will soon be gubbed at the election as well. /wishful thinking
Why would you want them to visit Britain?

[sub]We have the Daily Mail to complain about games already...[/sub]

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
I hear the cheers but am I the only one who is keeping mind that "The more things change the more they stay the same"?

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Mackheath said:
MurderousToaster said:
Mackheath said:
MurderousToaster said:
Yay! Now, the Swiss government is the one going anti-gamer. It seems that for every one that goes down, another one rises in its' place.
Well, if so, I hope they Looney Brigade visit Britain when Switzerland crumbles to dust.

But good on Australia; maybe the facism of the Rudd Government will soon be gubbed at the election as well. /wishful thinking
Why would you want them to visit Britain?

[sub]We have the Daily Mail to complain about games already...[/sub]
I was mesmerized by that avatar of yours and put 'they' instead of 'they don't.'
[sub]Keep staring. It will eat your soul.[/sub]

Fuhjem

Jan 17, 2009
Seriously, I'm in Illinois and I can hear the cheers of every Australian Gamer from here.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Finally, Atkinson should have got over this ages ago. This will mean we get ZeroPunctuation reviews of mature games without prejudice.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
Atkinson lost the war at last!

Now they just need to clear up the skirmishes with the other parties.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
well, that's good for developers and gamers, but let's look at the other things he wants first. and secondly, don't use that picture anymore. for some reason, he seams more human now that he has stepped down so he can spend more time with his son than when he was in the public eye.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
John Rau's a true hero.

maybe what's next will be China deciding to stop being so censor-happy.

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
GRoXERs said:
Yay!

But why is the picture of Michael Atkinson? That kinda kills the mood...
Well if you're interested here is a picture of John Rau.

It's small I know. Seems there aren't any large scale photos of him yet.

GRoXERs

Feb 4, 2009
Adzma said:
GRoXERs said:
Yay!

But why is the picture of Michael Atkinson? That kinda kills the mood...
Well if you're interested here is a picture of John Rau.

It's small I know. Seems there aren't any large scale photos of him yet.
It doesn't show up for me... but that wasn't my main point.

My main point was, "EWW MICHAEL ATKINSON IS GRINNING AT ME MAKE HIM STOP!"

EDIT: Though your willingness to go a little bit out of your way in a quest to make a random stranger on the internet feel a little happier does not go unnoticed. Cookie for you.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
A statue should be erected in honour of John Rau.[HEADING=1]ALL HAIL THE RAU! ALL HAIL THE RAU! ALL HAIL TH-[/HEADING] you catch my drift.

MazzaTheFirst

Jul 1, 2009
It is interesting to see the people excited only about playing games now, while the main reason I was opposed to Michael was the censorship of a media. I know censorship is very apparent (especially in the news) and some forms are necessary (snuff videos), but a very explicit and insulting, for adults, form of censorship was horrible.