Michael Jackson fans now commiting suicide.

theevilgerbil

Mar 18, 2009
i think Jason Voorhees came after him causing him to have a heart attack because there were plans that he wanted a second neverland on camp crystal lake.

chefassassin2

Jan 2, 2009
Getting that worked up over a singer is something I can't wrap my head around, but poor them for believing that life without Jackson isn't worth living in.

Teh Roflchoppa

Jun 24, 2009
It would be ironic if i committed suicide over the stupidity of this! Kill myself because people are killing themselves because MJ died!

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Not at the fact that someone died, but at the fact Natural Selection did the world another service. This is like those jokes on Arby and the Chief where MC wanted to kill himself because his sword was gone, or because Halo 3 beta was taken down. This could be the next "Jizz in my pants" song.

"Michael Jackson died and I killed myself
I lost at a video game and killed myself
My lover broke up with me and I killed myself
People call me emo and I killed myself"

Now, before you go off insulting me, understand this: I have been very depressed at times in my life, and I have tried to kill myself as a cry for help. Time moves on. It's not the fact that people are killing themselves that's funny, it's the fact that their reasons are so minute.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Eclectic Dreck said:
I can't wait for the MJ impersonators, but early and late period.
You haven't been to Vegas yet, have you? Elvis and MJ go hand-in-hand in the impersonator department here.

My recent ex-girlfriend and her family are rabid MJ fans. Her older brother is one of the above-mentioned MJ impersonators. Judging from how they are taking this news, I wonder if any of them plan on doing the same as these fans did.

I hope not, though. Dying for a celebrity is kinda pointless. It's like killing yourself after Simon boots you off American Idol in his cheeky little way.

I'm a huge Mick Mars fan, but I'm not gonna shout at the devil all night when he inevitably croaks.