Michael Jackson PS3 Bundle Coming to Japan

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
benbenthegamerman said:
rossatdi said:
Andy Chalk said:
Sony is releasing a special Michael Jackson-branded PlayStation 3 bundle in Japan later this month to tie in with the DVD release of the
Anyone else wondering what colour the console case is?
it doesnt matter if its black or white.
Damn it, i knew someone else would answer with that before me.

Anyway, i don't see how this isn't capitalising on Michaels death

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
...Whats next seriously??? How pointless is this thing i mean.....why...just cause it has MJ on it ffs

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
CrysisMcGee said:
What the hell are hotcakes anyway? I'd think suction-cup leeches would sell better.
American or Canadian pancakes (sometimes called hotcakes, griddlecakes, or flapjacks in the U.S.) are Scotch pancakes which contain a raising agent such as baking powder; proportions of eggs, flour, and milk or buttermilk create a thick batter. Sugar and spices such as cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg are added. This batter is ladled or poured onto a hot surface, and spreads to form a circle about 1 cm. thick.

Killerbunny001

Oct 23, 2008
MJ is the new Tupac Shakur. Releasing albums and stuff years after he died.

The necromancers are upon us, flee!

Trotgar

Sep 13, 2009
I first read "Michael Atkinson PS3 Bundle Coming to Japan".

That confused me a bit.

simplybushido

Aug 10, 2009
SweetNess_666 said:
...Whats next seriously??? How pointless is this thing i mean.....why...just cause it has MJ on it ffs
"Don't stop till you get enough" seems to be the theme here.

pneuma08

Gaming Connoisseur
Sep 10, 2008
WhiteTigerShiro said:
I would say that Sony is being more akin to vultures, in this scenario. Frankly I wish the whole Michael Jackson thing could just be dead and buried so we can all get-on with our lives, but of course there will always be big business executives trying to pry meat off his corpse because over-devoted fans with no taste keep the corpse fresh and abundant.

Honestly it's hard to say who's worse in that scenario. The businesses for exploiting it, or the fans for making it worth exploiting.
What about the people trying to pay off the massive debt left in his wake? Don't they deserve to get paid? How can this be done without being a "vulture"? I mean, the Jackson estate has to approve all of this, so it's not as if he's at the mercy of executives.

Anyhow, Michael Jackson was too strange and eccentric for his own good, part of the reason why he sells more after his life is over. As terrible as it sounds, now people can have his music without having to deal with him.