Microsoft Executive Replies To Xbox One Negativity

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
As far as i can see it, MS have one advantage over sony. That X-box controller. It's mainly personal preference but I just like the X-box controler more than any Dual Shock I've ever used.

So uhh yeah, nice one MS you got one thing right....now about fixing the other 983498432 things you got oh so wrong.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
They keep saying the xbox has all this great content but they never say exactly what it is. There's only four months before now and November and Sony has one hell of a head start. There's no point making a move when you're opponent is two feet from the finish line.

Soccermom

Sep 10, 2012
TimeLord said:
So instead of dealing with the problems that consumers have with Microsoft and the Xbox One, they are going to stick their heads in the sand and claim everything is a-ok until November?
They are definitely NOT sticking their heads in the sand - they are gonna yell straight in your face for the next 6 months through carefully orchestrated social media campaigns:
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1ge8fu/microsoft_gestapo_interrogate_whistleblowing/

... whether you like their approach to communication is another matter ;)

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
Kaulen Fuhs said:
Riff Moonraker said:
See, I think the playstation fanboys are coming out of the woodwork because the xbox took them to task last gen, and they are doing everything in their power to fuel this and keep the flames stoked. If you removed THAT element, then the amount of mud flinging would drop significantly.
And I think you work for Microsoft.

Baseless speculation for everyone!
I wish I did, I imagine that they would pay pretty well!