Microsoft: Xbox One Is Perfect For Your Small Business

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Guess what Microsoft, the majority of your consumers don't own small businesses. Big surprise I know! But maybe you'd know this if you didn't become suddenly retarded in recent years.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... oh this is to good oh god!

Seriously Microsoft so you are just going to push Windows RT onto the Xbox One. So you even can claim "It can do small office"

How again does this helps the gamer? Oh it doesn't!
Oh at least you gave us a laugh this is awesomely wrong! Seriously WTF are you doing Microsoft. Who set you up to do this.

You think that just putting your failed products on EVERYTHING you sell that it will work. Oh boy, at least you made me and I hope a few others laugh.

Oh and before I sign off.. what happened to gaming consoles being about gaming. Because really Microsoft are you trying to make the Xbox One into I can do everything.. while failing at being a gameconsole?

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
This is quite funny and kinda pathetic. With this, Microsoft is enforcing exactly why a lot of gamers don't want the new Xbox: Microsoft doesn't seem to care about games. Oh Microsoft, you so clueless...

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I'll buy it if they call it the New Zune(c) #trolling

Is Microsoft trying to get people to buy a PC because they will probably get windows?

LordMonty

Badgerlord
Jul 2, 2008
You know the xbox was a games machine right? not a glorified TV box or management tool... i'll go back to doing something constructive now rather than floging the dead horse of the xbone.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
I'm suprised MS are courting small businesses after buring that bridge with Windows 8 and Office 2013/Office 360.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Now call me crazy but for $500 you could buy a decent laptop or a very decent PC right? I'm pretty sure webcam is standard with those. This seems like clutching at straws. They're still trying to make internet explorer sound like a feature too, when even the PS3 had a webbrowser

Mar 30, 2010

Nice try Microsoft, but you're coming across as a tad desperate here. Don't try and convince us (or yourselves) that you spent eight years upgrading a gaming console into a power tool for the modern workplace.

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
BrotherRool said:
Now call me crazy but for $500 you could buy a decent laptop or a very decent PC right? I'm pretty sure webcam is standard with those. This seems like clutching at straws. They're still trying to make internet explorer sound like a feature too, when even the PS3 had a webbrowser
Hell, not only will any old cheap PC be able to Skype or show powerpoint presentations or any other bullshit Microsoft thinks they'd use the Xbone for, these businesses are pretty much guaranteed to already have a computer. This smacks of a combination of desperation and really having no clue who the market for the Xbone actually is.

News flash: small businesses that aren't swimming in capital aren't going to buy a $500 console that does less than their computer they already own does.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
And today on Microsoft's latest blunder...

MinionJoe said:
"Tired of playing Solitare between spreadsheets? Now you can play first-person shooters between spreadsheets!"
Don't forget Dev Hunter!

<youtube=PGZfuwsvIFQ>

tdylan

Jun 17, 2011
Is anyone familiar with the show "House of Lies,"? If so, I wonder who the Don Cheadle guy is that's spearingheading all these XBONE "developments" to MS.

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
I have a dumb question:

"Why can't a VIDEO GAME CONSOLE be centered around attracting video game players?"

I say that's a dumb question because Sony has already come out and said that the PS4 is first, and foremost a video game console with those as the main focus of the game. Sure it has social features that stack up in the system, but those are to complement the gaming habits of the users.

XbOne looks less and less like a video game console every time that Microsoft opens it's mouth about the system.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
And with the Kinect 2.0 spying on your employees, you won't have to worry about your workers embezzling funds or eating the sandwich you left in the fridge.