Milk!

butternut

Jul 14, 2010
So, theres a thread out there somewhere asking people how much water they drink and I was suprised to see a number of people (including myself) who mentioned milk.

I'm kinda intrigued now, are there any fellow escapees out there who drink hidiously large amounts of milk like me?

I drink around 3-4 pints a day and I swear if I go too long without it I get headaches.

So how much milk do you consume?

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Go through about a gallon a week. For the rest of the world it's just short of four liters. So not much.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
No not really, mostly just with cereal and stuff.

Also if you're having headaches from not drinking it you might want to think about weening yourself off it.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
I can't stand the task of milk. I can put it in my coffee, full of chocolate syrup or over my cereal, I love cheese, sour cream, butter, but I can't stand the taste of just plain milk.

What's even wierder is that I can't smell the difference between fresh and spoiled milk. On multiple times I've gone to have cereal and found out the hard way that it was spoiled.

nexus

May 30, 2012
I drink mostly coconut water now. Unsweetened, no preservatives, 100% coconut water. It is nature's cleanest and most healthiest source of water that is portable. Most people don't have access to fresh water as it should be, it's usually loaded down with industrial pollutants and chemicals.

It does have a bit of natural sugar in it, which is why I cut back a little on sugar intake elsewhere.

I don't drink milk anymore unless I have cereal or creamer for coffee, because as Arnold Shwarzenegger once said, "Milk is for babies."

(Captcha: bond, james bond)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
While I haven't stop drinking milk as a baby but these days I only drink about 1/5 in a cup of milk per day (it used to be around 1/3 in a cup before I went to University).
I just don't drink as much mainly because I kind of saving money well prolonging the milk as much as possible (well before it goes off) since mum and dad use it aswell.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Very rarely. Usually only when I'm eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or cookies (Oreo or Chips A'hoy).

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
I have some on my cereal in the morning and a tad in my tea but that's it. Might have the odd glass of milk every now and then but that's very rarely

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
I drink almond milk instead of regular milk, because awesome. Also because vanilla with cereal is delicious.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
About two glasses per day. And when it's hot, I like to enjoy a nice cold glass of buttermilk. Delicious.

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
About 3-4 Glasses on a normal day if I have nothing else. If I have some soda or whatnot it decreases to about 2 glasses. Then there are the sad days I have no more milk in the house and have to suffer without it (through I try to avoid that problem as much as possible).

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I drink a lot of milk usually a few glasses a day depending on what I eat. I am not sure exactly how much since I am not sure how much milk is in a bag and am to lazy to look.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
When I eat ceral or a certain kind of porridge, but it's not very often. If we have milk at home I usually try to drink it up before it expires.

Njuu... three-five glasses a month perhaps.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
I have it with cereal so not very often at all. Only when we have some crunchy/honey nut corn flakes :3

Atrocious Joystick

May 5, 2011
Love me some milk. I go through about 2,5 litres a week. For my cereal, strawberrys, coffe, tea, rice or semolina(?) porridge, and often I drink a glass with dinner if I'm not having anything fancy.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Heh, I'll take credit for the water thread.

Anyway, I drink one to three big glasses of milk a day on average. Sometimes I drink Orange Juice instead but 2% Milk is pretty much drink #1 with me.

Tinygiant

Feb 16, 2011
When I can afford it, about a gallon a day.

Not even joking.

If I can't afford that, around a third of a gallon to half of a gallon a day.