Miracle of Sound: Joker's Song (Batman: Arkham City)

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
The lyrics and music were always good even though I couldn't really get to appreciate your voice for some odd reason. Having said that, you pulled off a perfect impression here, and the most important instrument (your voice) complimented the lyrics and theme PER-FUCKING-FECTLY.

ascorbius

Numberwanger
Nov 18, 2009
This is an amazing song.

The background music is quite minimalistic, which is an great counterpoint to your voice which is nothing short of fantastic..

I read in one of your encore posts that someone accused you of using an auto-tuner... this song settles that argument like a nuclear bomb to the face.

Bravo!

Direbaka

Jul 10, 2010
I have enjoyed a lot of these songs, but this one is probably the most surprising. Not only did you do a surprisingly top-notch Joker voice, but the mood and the feel of the song are incredible.

No matter my opinion of each song, I am consistently impressed by your range both vocally and artistically. Please keep up the good work!

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Aabout the first time i really checked this feature out and im blown away

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
loving the work as i always do, was wondering how can i get a hold of these songs? is there digital distribution?

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I'm not usually a fan of your vocals in your songs. No offense, they just don't feel fitting to me, but the vocals in this one are perfect. The Joker voice is very well done. I would rate this one right up there with New Black Gold as your best. Even though it's three and a half minutes it goes by too quickly.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Panorama said:
loving the work as i always do, was wondering how can i get a hold of these songs? is there digital distribution?
My songs are all on Itunes, and also here:

miracleofsound.bandcamp.com

This one will be up on Thursday next :)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
UBERfionn said:
Saw Gavin play this at Warpcon in cork at the weekend,
Feckin awesome!!
Good times were had :)

Direbaka said:
I have enjoyed a lot of these songs, but this one is probably the most surprising. Not only did you do a surprisingly top-notch Joker voice, but the mood and the feel of the song are incredible.

No matter my opinion of each song, I am consistently impressed by your range both vocally and artistically. Please keep up the good work!

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
Panorama said:
My songs are all on Itunes, and also here:

miracleofsound.bandcamp.com

This one will be up on Thursday next :)
Thank you, Level 1 is mine thank you very much.

Monkeyman O'Brien

Jan 27, 2012
Damn, you do a better Joker voice than the guy they chose for some of the movies that Mark did not wanna do.

However these goddamn ads every time I hit repeat can just fuck right off.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I'd totally do a Halloween themed waltz to this.

Alright, I need a few costume, a haunted house, and a partner that can waltz...

BTW: I love and adore this song. As soon as I get money, I promise to throw it at you.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I didn't realise that a song for a game I've never played could make me want to play said game now! Damn you Gav! ;)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
TimeLord said:
I didn't realise that a song for a game I've never played could make me want to play said game now! Damn you Gav! ;)
Well it's an amazing game so that's good :D

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
Okay definitely the best song you guys have made. I want to buy copies! Where can I get some? And the video too! I was really impressed how close you got to Mark Hamil's joker voice!

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
I never play arkham city or asylum but from my stand point that is a pretty good joker voice
I would say this is one of you best songs so far