Miracle of Sound: Necromorph Soup

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
Alright, I'll bite. For all of the fun I've mof the lyrics, that was, indeed, fucking awesome.ade

Especially the part where you broke into your normal voice. Really good.
Aw you big softie. GODDAMN! LAG!
Shoo, Miracle, shoo.

Me having any emotions is a well-kept secret.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
Creepy and catchy all at once I like that fusion. I'm curious did you pull this beat from a Justin Timberlake song or just a regular techno beat you found inspiring?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
XxRyanxX said:
[
.. Oh, my..God. Wow!! That was perhaps the best song i've ever heard in all my life... you sir win this website's video of the week period. You deserve least a series of claps altogether.

Literally, I felt like the song be creepy or hardcore like a rock song but instead you pull out something far more incredible then I could ever imagine!! You have no idea how much I admired the song, for it's beat was simply a rythem to my ears.

Never thought that a song about Dead Space could be ever so catchy, or made so well constructed. I'm not only very impressed, but I must have this song please!! Where can I download it at? Seriously.. it's way to good to resist having in my MP3 Player.

From now on, I will always keep track of your videos and become a fan of your work. The Minecraft song was great, but this.. it's like pure gold encarved with history - that's how much I cherish the song. Not to mention it's humorous too, but it fits so well with an astonishing flow of music that just.. couldn't be made better. Very well done, very well done. 20/10 stars on this video that's for sure!
Wow, what can I say... that was really, really lovely to read :) Thank you for such kind words. Reading stuff like that makes every minute of work on these songs a pleasure.

I'm very buzzed that you guys are digging these so much!

SirTweetums

Apr 13, 2011
Wow.. that was... wow... can't find the words man, you're basically a god.
And please tell me you have a Team Fortress song :O
I hope you'll work something out with The Escapist very soon! I can't wait to put these songs on my Ipod! (Minecraft & Dead Space).
Good luck mate!

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
Fantastic song!

Very seventies disco, that's how I like it.

I'm going to have this song stuck in my head for the rest of the evening!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
PrinceofPersia said:
Creepy and catchy all at once I like that fusion. I'm curious did you pull this beat from a Justin Timberlake song or just a regular techno beat you found inspiring?
What does pulling a beat mean? Using a sample? I avoid doing that to be honest. I programmed everything myself, synths in Ableton and drums in Cubase, then played live guitars & bass. I just wanted to make something that sounded utterly and unashamedly pop but with a very mildly dark/funny vibe to it.

SirTweetums said:
Wow.. that was... wow... can't find the words man, you're basically a god.
And please tell me you have a Team Fortress song :O
I hope you'll work something out with The Escapist very soon! I can't wait to put these songs on my Ipod! (Minecraft & Dead Space).
Good luck mate!
I don't have a TF2 song I'm afraid, only played that game once and it was the 360 version which is a bit deserted, didn't really get to know it that well. Only gonna do songs about games I know, cause you guys will know right away if I'm faking :D

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
This one was alright to me, but of the three, I feel like I liked this one the least. THey have basically gone in decending order for me, Age of the Dragon being my favorite (And only one I haven't listened to more than onece), and That Minning all Day Long song only slightly above if not tied with this one.
I'm not saying they're bad, I mean they are quite good and creative songs, just not my thing. Except Age of the Dragon.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
A good/funny song to bad it was not my taste (and had to bail out before the end of that though i tried). I am glad to see you use many different styles. It keeps everything fresh and also fun to wonder what will be next. Also gives you a wider range of fans(what some do not like others will).

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
You know what? If I was a Necromorph I would get right down to this. You know? Proper Necromorph dancing.

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
WaderiAAA said:
Hey, Gavin, I have a question. Is the Minecraft song not on your website for downloading yet because you haven't gotten around to uploading it yet, or is it part of your deal with the Escapist that you can't put them up and thus I should stop expecting them?

If the former, do you know when you'll have the time to do so? If the latter, that's too bad.
I second this question. Hell, I'd buy them from the Escapist, if I could. Or perhaps they could be free to the Pub Club?... *cough*.

OT: The tune reminds me a lot of the stereotypical "seduction music" that you put on when trying to woo the ladies. Y'know, the place that Barry White usually fills.

That kind of game it a bizarre feeling, heh.

brinvixen

Mar 3, 2011
LOVED this song. For lyrics that were all about dismemberment, guts and gore, it was a funky jam with a sexy sound.

Murder's on the menu, come and grab yourself a scoop! =)