Miracle of Sound: Nord Mead (Skyrim)

TornadoFive

Mar 9, 2011
I now want to keep a flagon on me at all times while playing Skyrim, and raise it to every dragon I kill. While playing this song of course.

Oooh, just realised this means Joker's Song is up on Bandcamp. Yes please!

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
MiracleOfSound said:
The_Lost_King said:
This was hilarious. Now, when is that duet with Maluka coming out?
Soon! All we have left is to finish the vocals :)
sweet! Was looking forward to that since you said you would in encore, will it be on the escapist, youtube, or both

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
The_Lost_King said:
MiracleOfSound said:
The_Lost_King said:
This was hilarious. Now, when is that duet with Maluka coming out?
Soon! All we have left is to finish the vocals :)
sweet! Was looking forward to that since you said you would in encore, will it be on the escapist, youtube, or both
Just Youtube, on both our channels :)

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
This was fantastic, one of my favourite works of yours. I did get really excited for a moment when I saw it was another Skyrim one, and assumed it was your collaboration with Malukah. But I didn't stay disappointed for long.
Oh, and Justin Clouse. Round of applause, you deserve it.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
There's, there's, there's mead EVERYWHERE. I did not know that much mead existed good grief I must not be outdone! I must go drink all mead in Skyrim and then brew some more!

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Sweet mother of Talos... Amazing song,Gav. If I had a job,I'd be throwing my money at you. Loonies or toonies?

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
It's a fun song (not in the top 5, but fun), but I personally am getting somewhat tired of Skyrim already without even having played it yet, even though it is the game I have been waiting for since Oblivion.

Top 5 so far:

1. Joker's Song
2. New Black Gold
3. Commander Shepard
4. Redemption Blues
5. Mining All Day Long

Elvaril

Dec 31, 2010
Love it, love it, love it! Viking/Celtic folk style music are my absolute favorite types of music and this and Sovngarde Song were amazing. Can not wait to purchase this so that I can put it on my iPod. I hope that you will keep doing songs of this style every once in a while.

Jungy 365 said:
Love it. A fun song which makes me really in the mood for a pint. I know it's intended as an Irish pub song, but the one song it reminds me of in particular is the Green Dragon song from The Return of the King.
I raise my flagon in respect of another great song!
Strange. After listening to Nord Mead for the first time the song that popped into my head was the bath song from The Fellowship of the Ring book, specifically the lines "but better is Beer if drink we lack,/ and Water Hot poured down the back."

Behazard

Oct 12, 2011
Fantastic song!
I couldn't stop laughing after seeing the throne room and the fountain at the mage's guilf filled with bottles! And Lydia in the room with the bowl was just priceless.

Great stuff!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Jungy 365 said:
The one song it reminds me of in particular is the Green Dragon song from The Return of the King.
I came to the comments just to find the first person who posted that, and agree with them.

So... I agree.

Rack

Jan 18, 2008
Love it. I had to listen a few times and let it sink in because I've noticed a lot of your best songs are sleepers. (Joker's Son and Sovngard song were the same for me.)

Is there any chance you can offer a way to pre-order Level 2 and get the songs as they come up? I wouldn't mind paying extra for the privilege but as they are I'm probably going to buy this and Jokers Song and a bunch of other songs throughout the year, but not get Back in Time and other songs I enjoyed but not enough to cherry-pick.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
I am now sad that I know someone else filled their room with bottles of mead, thanks a lot Gav.

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
Amazing song and a really funny video :D Somewhat addictive as well. I'm having trouble stopping listening to it.