Mirror's Edge 2 Listing Appears On Amazon.de

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Well, I suppose congratulations are in order for Microsoft. They found the one thing that will make me consider getting an Xbone!

Assuming it's true of course...
And if it is: It's about FUCKING time

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
codeg said:
I will indeed take this news with a grain of salt. But if it turns out Mirror's Edge 2 is XBone exclusive...I will be thoroughly pissed.
This.

Them doing this would be the thing that would finally push me onto the "EA IS EVIL INCARNATE" bandwagon.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
As much as I want the next Mirror's Edge, there's no way I'm getting an Xbone just to play it. Besides, Amazon has been known to make mistakes in the past so for all we know, this is some hoax or mix up.

kael013

Jun 12, 2010
First off: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Secondly, why is everyone talking like it's a Xbone exclusive? The site [i/]and[/i] the article clearly state 360. The only indicators for it being for the Xbone are the placeholder box art and the fact E3 is coming up... Yeah, ok, it's a possibility (one that will royally piss me off).

Lastly, $130!? Please tell me this won't be the new standard game price. I can barely justify $60 per game to my loved ones as it is.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Is this how EA wants to enter the next gen market? By making the game that a lot of people want only for a system that no one wants? And then put a ridiculous price tag on it?

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Proverbial Jon said:
God damn. I loved Mirror's Edge and I've been hoping to see a sequel for ages... but I really don't want to get an Xbone to play it. Moral dilemma!
Sometimes you've got to make sacrefices for the greater good. All we can do is not buy it and write to EA saying that you would have if it wasn't exclusive to a shitty system (assuming this is true, we shal see). Also 'exclusive' now adays often means timed exclusive, and often the games so multi platform months or years later.

dumbseizure

Mar 15, 2009
I do hope that Mirrors Edge 2 is actually coming out.

For Xbox One however?

I will cry rivers of tears if it is only for Xbox One, cause I ain't buying one of those fucking things.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
If it turns out to be an X Box exclusive, I'll mark this as another idiotic decision from EA that will sink their reputation even lower. I'll just stop short of decorating EA's offices with napalm and hellfire.

But if not, I'll have to see what major changes they pushed on this game, what new features they added into it, and (if any) what crass DRM they inserted in. I'm glad that Mirror's Edge is returning but I'm remaining cautious. This is Electronic Arts we're talking about, after all.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Mirror's Edge 2!

Awesome.

Xbone exclusive?

Motherfuckers.

Kurt Cristal

Mar 31, 2010
[a href=http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3ujp5h/]Man, the hatewagon for Xbone is strong here.[/a]

Seriously though, great news about a fantastic game getting a much worthy sequel and all you people are doing is complaining about console before we have any concrete details. Or even details on the Xbone's game library for that matter. We don't KNOW what it has yet. And we don't what the deal with THIS game is either. Don't you think we're all jumping the gun a bit?

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
i really hope its true and not some fake news. i love the first game. still play it today and if its really only for the xbox, i will be really pissed off. i want to enjoy it on my pc as i do with the first one.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Voulan said:
So, if the price is $130 for the US, and here in NZ that's the ordinary price for games that are typically US $60..... am I going to have to spend $200 on console games now?

It just keeps getting worse....
The price is probably just a placeholder since they likely haven't been told what the RRP is yet. If they priced it at £50 and it turned out to be £60 and loads of people had preordered it, they're out £10 per person. Putting it high and then dropping it means they won't lose any money.

Then again Xbone games could just be horrendously expensive, which wouldn't suprise me.