MLP Season 3 Predictions Thread!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
(An MLP thread that's not by EternalNothingness!)

So, seeing as Comic Con brought us a good amount of news about season 3 of our fine show I thought now is the right time to make a predictions thread for us bronies (and ONLY bronies, don't start flaming/trolling) to predict what the hell's going to happen in season 3. Here's everything that Comic Con has shown, obvious spoilers are obvious.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/another-season-3-song-chrysal-fair-hd.html#more
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/season-3-spike-and-twilight-song-from.html

So, without further ado, here's my predictions:
.More Trixie
.More Fan Service, maybe Octavia or Vinyl Scratch
.More character focused episodes, less whole team focused episodes
.More Luna
.More Cadence
.More Shining Armour
.A few MLP threads on this site, leading to even more threads complaining about those threads

Let's see what Captcha has predicted too: mend fences
Looks like the mane 6 are going to be mending fences.

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
.A few MLP threads on this site, leading to even more threads complaining about those threads
This is going to be at the top of my prediction list. Right above 'Show is about ponies'.
(I'll just steal your other predictions as well thnx)

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
I am predicting that I will not care. Oh, and someone is going to WAY over analyze what is going on in the show.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Eddie the head said:
I am predicting that I will not care. Oh, and someone is going to WAY over analyze what is going on in the show.

What part of "This thread is only for bronies" do you not understand? If you don't care then don't click on the damn thread, it's not that hard.

Giftfromme

Nov 3, 2011
I believe a brony so powerful will arise and everyone will need to utilise "friendship is magic" to the fullest extent to defeat this new opponent. The new enemy will want to eradicate the ponies because he is the enemy to freedom and hates happiness.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
To show my support to beat EternalNothingness copy thread, this is what I predict-

An Applejack center episode which finally showcase her own solo song since she the only one who haven't had one yet (maybe Rainbow Dash count too as she had an duet with Fluttershy with May The Best Pet Win episode).

The Cutie Mark Crusader may or may not get their cutie marks!

Possibly a boyfriend related episode (a cliche type of thing but I trust the team to do a good episode about it.

Maybe another Rainbow Dash episode which also show more of the interior of her room and also the return of Tank!

Maybe a Zecora origin story as in how or why she move to the Everfree Forest?

The introduction of the seaponies!

EDIT- Oh yeah an episode about Scootaloo would be nice including her parent. Also we haven't seen Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Applejack parent yet!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Ive heard that Octavia will have a speaking voice and possibly even a duet with Rarity.
And that Fluttershy will get transformed into a dragon.

Eddie the head said:
If you don't like the show then why come on this thread? there is a whole forum dedicated to other things, go, go spread you wings and fly.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
.More Trixie
That first one is more or less confirmed, judging from a comment made during the panel. The second...hard to say. The panel also made it sound like me might see Octavia, perhaps even hear her sing. Guess we'll find out.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
PhunkyPhazon said:
ToastiestZombie said:
.More Trixie
That first one is more or less confirmed, judging from a comment made during the panel. The second...hard to say. The panel also made it sound like me might see Octavia, perhaps even hear her sing. Guess we'll find out.
Well, Octavia's the one fan character who hasn't been given a second appearance yet, or a voice role. Dr Whooves, Derpy, Lyra, Vinyl and Bon Bon have all had that treatment, so Octavia's got to get something soon.

Also, love how this thread was dead for a day then came back, time for a bit of butthurt.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
I predict certain escapists are going to attempt to drown the unassimilated again.

Ive weathered two seasons of them, I wont go down yet!

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
PhunkyPhazon said:
ToastiestZombie said:
.More Trixie
Well, Octavia's the one fan character who hasn't been given a second appearance yet, or a voice role. Dr Whooves, Derpy, Lyra, Vinyl and Bon Bon have all had that treatment, so Octavia's got to get something soon.

Also, love how this thread was dead for a day then came back, time for a bit of butthurt.
Octavia's shown up at least three times by my count. She shows up in The Best Night Ever, Luna Eclipsed, and Sweet and Elite.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
PhunkyPhazon said:
ToastiestZombie said:
PhunkyPhazon said:
ToastiestZombie said:
.More Trixie

Octavia's shown up at least three times by my count. She shows up in The Best Night Ever, Luna Eclipsed, and Sweet and Elite.
She didn't show up in Luna Eclipsed, it was just a recolour for ease of use, not the actual Octavia. But yeah, she did show up in Sweet and Elite. Still, it was only brief and not as long as any of the other characters.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
PhunkyPhazon said:
ToastiestZombie said:
PhunkyPhazon said:
ToastiestZombie said:
.More Trixie

She didn't show up in Luna Eclipsed, it was just a recolour for ease of use
I just considered it as part of her costume *shrug*

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I predict Ponies with Portals!

But yeah, they know what works, so they'll be giving their fans more of what they want:

Luna
Celestia
Maaaaaaaybe Cadance, but I wouldn't be surprised if she and Shining Armor utterly vanished now that their wedding has gone by.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
1) I'd like an episode that doesnt focus on the mane 6 or cmc. Make an episode about Celestia just running the country or something

2) Derpy will speak more than a couple line, shenannigans will insue again.

3)A Scootaloo episode/ The other two got one. Where's hers?

4)If Luna is not in another episode for more than a few seconds someone will be cut >.>