Mod Edit: New forums are live for beta testing! Link in OP (April 3, 2020)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
erttheking said:
Not really. I?ve moved on to Space Battles. Sometimes I see Zhukov there. Things actually happen there.
Missed you man. If I'm not on here, than I am usually on the DMC forums or Easy Allies Forums (under different user names). I thought about Space Battles, but I lost interests. I might reconsider, just to talk to you. You've been okay?

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I'm in lock down! Of course I'd come by.

I'll try Gab thanks for the referral. There's Minds.com too.

http://politicalforum.com/index.php is pretty good for politics.

Hard to spend too much time here as notice that someone replied is not working here. Or works very sporadically.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Nick Calandra said:
As a heads up, we're on track to start testing the forums with legacy users this weekend!

I will follow-up with more details soon as we're ready to start letting people in.
What do you mean? What forums? And what's a legacy user?

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Silentpony said:
Nick Calandra said:
As a heads up, we're on track to start testing the forums with legacy users this weekend!

I will follow-up with more details soon as we're ready to start letting people in.
Sarcasm? It's literally in the thread title.

And the legacy thing is explained here.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
IceForce said:
Silentpony said:
Nick Calandra said:

Sarcasm? It's literally in the thread title.

And the legacy thing is explained here.
Come on man, the mods edited the title after I posted. I wasn't be sarcastic, I legitimately had never heard of forum 2.0

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Nick Calandra said:
Title was updated before you made your post today, but either way.
You can't prove that. Revisionist history! This whole V2 forums thing has just been a long con to trick Silentpony!

TopazFusion

Dec 11, 2011
Drathnoxis said:
Nick Calandra said:
Title was updated before you made your post today, but either way.
You can't prove that. Revisionist history! This whole V2 forums thing has just been a long con to trick Silentpony!
Fun fact: The new forums (yep, mods have been testing it for a few days) puts "Edited" tags and timestamps on posts that have been edited. Kinda like how every other piece of forum software on the planet does, (not sure why this forum never did that tbh, would've come in handy on a number of occasions).

MJpoland

Legacy
Jan 12, 2011
Country
Poland
Little late to reply, but I represent the sleeping lurker group here. I still check the site and the forums once or twice per week, usually looking for interesting me discussions or videos. The only thing I regularly watch is Zero Punctuation and it was the reason I ended up on this site in the first place. I even was browsing this site for over a year before I created this account and I doubt I will ever stop visiting it unless it will literally disappear.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Haven't been here in a while, thought it was going to take 2 weeks for V2 forums but it seems it's been over a month.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Kaleion said:
Haven't been here in a while, thought it was going to take 2 weeks for V2 forums but it seems it's been over a month.
That's just the time-stretching effect of coronavirus.

Jan 19, 2011
I can't believe that these forums are going to go. These are the only forums I have ever participated in, and I can't believe I'm seeing their final days.

My one regret is... that I have... boneitis.