Modern Warfare 2 : Worst callsigns.

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
Which, in your opinion, are the lamest callsigns in MW2?

I dislike "Joint Ops", it's overused. I see it in almost every game.

The plain text ones, like "OMFG" are pretty lame too, they seem boring to me.

Dudeakoff

Jul 22, 2009
Pretty much anything marijuana related, and I'm guessing it'll be the same for most people.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
I think they're all shite, because they don't tell you what any of them mean.

Mine's the Mastodon. Dunno what it means.

Edit: In the game.. not in real life. I know what a mastodon is...

And my emblem thingy is a big tidal wave.

SirAQT

Jan 4, 2010
Agreed.

Also the "Boom. Headshot" one is awesome but it annoys me how to easy to obtian and how it's overused.

Peabob

Apr 11, 2009
I use the 'Boom Headshot' sign just because I think every other callsign sucks. I dislike most of them.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
personally my least favourite is the one, all your base belong to us. I find that saying very annyoing and found it depressing when I seen it appear in MW2. Also the joint Op's is pretty lame, seems that every twelve year old twit, that I run into. Uses that sign.

crepesack

May 20, 2008
Everyone uses the weed ones, voyeur, companion crate and zombie related ones. I personally use All your Base http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us, for one it is relatively hard for noobs to get and also it's just funny...it's very narcissistic

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
I don't really like Accident Prone, Mastadon, or Infected. I don't really know why, but those just bother me.

LockeDown

Sep 27, 2009
In agreement with everyone else, I dislike all the blatant drug-reference ones. Most of the rest of them are ok.

As a side-note, I'd also like to point out that including "420", "Blunt", "Weed", etc. in your Gamertag/PSN Account does not make you cool. It makes you look like an idiot. Just because you smoke weed every once in awhile does not mean you need to brand yourself that way online as a way of showing off.

/end rant

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Jim Grim said:
Those ones which are just flags.
I use the Canadian flag, because I hate the other backgrounds (And I'm Canadian). I don't see why those would be bad since they are just flags, especially compared to some of the other ones which are available.

The drug-related ones are pretty stupid, but it makes sense when the people using them un-mute their mics.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Jim Grim said:
My little pwny.
Awww I love My Little Pwny...

Honestly though, I don't have a problem with the marijuana call-signs, seeing as how otherwise everyone would be shoehorning it into their names like normal. I'm just glad they didn't put in one about penises, seeing as how those two topics are the subjects of so many usernames I see. Although I will admit to the sheer number of the marijuana callsigns annoying me. Personally, I use "Completely Numb" because the butterfly is pretty.