Monster Energy drink is the work of Satan...Apparently

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008

So yeh this women provides "Evidence" this drink is the work of Satan....get your popcorn guys and enjoy xD

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
Saw this yesterday, and all I have to say is that I really want a Monster right now. Don't worry, I'll be sure to read my Bible while drinking it. That should cancel out the Satanic energy.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I could believe it.

This one time, I bought a Monster energy drink, and before I'd even opened it I heard the whisperings of Hell in my ear. Imagine my surprise when, upon cracking open the can, a gigantic demon's gate ripped through our dimension and the legions of Hell's worst soared through, taking over the entire world within minutes!

Well, I can tell you I've never bought Monster since then.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I prefer the MLG version of this event myself

But yeah, energy drinks are bad m'kay?

briankoontz

May 17, 2010
I don't understand why they don't just make a product that boosts one's nervous system by 300% for one month at the cost of subsequent death. It could be called a "Mega-energy drink" and hey, everyone dies eventually anyway.

But for that ONE MONTH! Wow, people would finally feel alive!

Jiggle Counter

Sep 18, 2014
Her scientific discoveries DO make sense... But she's missing a few things...

The colour of the drink is black and green... And black being the colour of... Um... *Quickly looks up a synonym* Heathens... Right... And green is the colour of Slytherin, a house that performs devil-like rituals and was founded by a man whom also talks to snakes...

Hmmm, what else is there that can be scientifically proven...

Oh! It comes in a CAN... And a can has the same shape as a homosexual's penis! *Nods head wisely*

Regardless, thank you arc1991 for the video, you've made my day =D

silverleaf81

Oct 2, 2009
Uh oh, I think she forgot her Seroquel.

On the other hand, now I want an energy drink. DAMN YOU SATAN! :O

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Wait, it's not a singular M but three lines? THREE lines?! HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
The..The last thing I remember was taking a sip of Moster energy drink and then I woke up here, covered in all this blood, what happened?! Who did I hurt?!?!

Seriously though, while there are pleanty of legitimate criticisms of energy drinks, satanic credentials are not one of them.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
But it is, though.

Jesus has cleansed me of the infernal liquid candy eternally. I only pray that it won't tempt me anymore.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
This is the kind of person who wants to believe something is Satanic so she can feel good about herself.

Jesus... Doesn't she realize that you can't have BASIC MATHS if you stay away from 666?

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Sooo.. A devil in a can? Or what the fuck did she want to say there? I'm lost on the message she wanted to convey and i can't be bothered to rewatch it. Luckily i don't drink the devils poison so my soul should be fine, then again if someone would bother to analyze tap water hard enough they would probably find out that it's actually Satan's piss.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Jiggle Counter said:
The colour of the drink is black and green... And black being the colour of... Um... *Quickly looks up a synonym* Heathens... Right... And green is the colour of Slytherin, a house that performs devil-like rituals and was founded by a man whom also talks to snakes...
Ahem, step aside for some real science.

Black is the traditional colour of evil and by association, the devil/Satan. As evidence, satanic rituals require black candles[footnote]ref. me, of the top of my head[/footnote]; the Black House, which was used by the Church of Satan[footnote]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_House_%28Church_of_Satan%29[/footnote]; and his unholy name is praised by notable metal bands[footnote]"Rock has always been THE DEVIL'S MUSIC . . . I believe rock and roll is dangerous . . . I feel we're only heralding SOMETHING EVEN DARKER THAN OURSELVES.", David Bowie, Rolling Stone, Feb. 12, 1976[footnote]ref. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/satanic_quotes.htm [/footnote] [/footnote], for example Black Sabbath and Metallica's Black Album.

Furthermore, the the devil's nicknames include "Power of darkness"[footnote]"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1:13, 14[/footnote] and "Prince of darkness"[footnote]Bernard of Clairvaux, "Sermones in Cantica canticorum", Europe: some press, the 12th Century[/footnote] again linking him to black in the form of the night. But moreover, it reveals another link - according to a study, energy links are mostly consumed at night[footnote]ref. me and my observations during Uni. They seemed really popular when going out. Also, for studying[footnote]Actually, Monster is the energy drink I liked the most for that. Probably because it didn't taste cheap. But on the other hand, I could get a four pack of generic store brand energy drinks for the price of one can on Monster, so I mostly went for that.[footnote]In retrospect, I should have just went for a big bag of coffee. Those things tasted vile when I got to the second or third can[/footnote][/footnote], as you couldn't get a good coffee on campus after ~6-ish in the evening.[/footnote] thus reaffirming Satan's association with the Monster drink.

As for the green colour - there is a lot most people could miss. But luckily, I am not most people. First of all, green is associated with envy, which is a cardinal sin[footnote]http://www.deadlysins.com/sins/envy.html[/footnote]. Second, green is also associated with money, mostly in the form of US dollars, but at any rate, money is the root of all evil[footnote]http://becoaching.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/money-root-of-all-evil.jpg[/footnote]. Furthermore, green can again be linked directly to Satan, as he is also known as "the serpent" and most snakes are green[footnote]ref. me, most of the snakes I've seen have been green. I've not checked what the wider case is.[/footnote]. Moreover, the type of green is clearly reminiscent of "balefire", also known as "hellfire", which comes from hell and is described as "It appears in malignant, green" and "sickly, green flame"[footnote]White Wolf Game Studio, "Guide to the Sabbat", Clarkston, Georgia, United States: White Wolf Publishing, 1999, p. 99[/footnote]. In addition, the particular type of green, the "lime green", used in the logo is, also has a well established history with evil[footnote]http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=93581[/footnote].

There. I think my analysis is sufficient to show you clearly lack scientific rigour in your approach.

Gamer87

Nov 22, 2013
Sure, that could be an interpretation. Using the Devil for marketing works. The milfs dig it.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
EHKOS said:
Wait, it's not a singular M but three lines? THREE lines?! HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!
Actually, it's more of an 'n' with a line. So I guess the symbol is actually nI, or perhaps it should be spelled "Ni" [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_who_say_Ni].

With that said, though, I'm currently drinking Monster and can confirm that Satan is indeed summoned when drinking it. He's really cool guy, though. We're currently discussing how to get rich off of a boxing match, and his plan is absolute genius!

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
I thought all energy drinks are the work of the devil. That is why my pure sinless christian body finds them absolutely revolting.