Moral discussion: would you?

Everin

Apr 15, 2009
Consider this situation:
Your parents have divorced, and after a while one of your parents remarries. You get a new sister or brother, a few months younger then you. (in this situation its assumed youre around 17). You think your step-sibling is atrractive but you dont really want to do anything.
However, one day, they approach you while your parents are out and suggests, though some hidden meanings, that you and them could try getting physical. The question is, would you? And why or why not?
:)

EDIT: Sorry about there not being a poll btw :p
EDIT EDIT: I would like to say, this is in no way related to me, the only reason I chose 17 was because it's old enough to be almost considered an adult but youve not left home yet. This is NOT my situation, I dont have any step sisters my age and I would not sleep with them regardless of my age or theirs.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
If we're not blood related, apart from the awkwardness from the family, there's nothing wrong with it.
EDIT: Wait a minute, going straight into something physical could hold me back, unless it's just pointless play...

And btw, right before you said the step sibling is attractive, you had said my life, except my parents were never married.

biggskanz

Dec 3, 2009
First of all I think you mean moral. Morale is: The confidence, enthusiasm, and discipline of a person or group at a particular time.

To the point If I wanted to "get physical" with them I would. If you're not related by blood its not incest. Even if it is incest if you don't have kids no harm done.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
I have no problem with actual incest (so long as no procreation involved) so yes, I'd hit that. No one is harmed, no one is inconvenienced, no-one has the right to call it wrong.

Simskiller

Oct 13, 2010

So the kid isn't born but comes from the other family? As yeah, a 20 year age difference would be creepy. Also the half incest would be still probably taboo.

If the person comes from the other persons previous marriage: hell yeah, I'll bang them.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
You know, I'm not too far from this scenario.

Half cousin, two years younger and quite attractive.

The answer: no

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
Hmm....
Alright, I'm not sure, but how about a reverse question?
You and your brother/sister are adopted from different families, and at some point in your lives (when you are both of age), he/she suggests "relations", how do you react?
Personally, even if he/she isn't related by blood, they were raised as brother and sister, so therefore it's still kind of wrong (that's my opinion of my situation, I'm still stumped on the original).

SammiYin

Mar 15, 2010
Oo, how hot is she? Actually scrap that. Probably. It would make for some awkward dinner times if parents found out though.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
gabe12301 said:
ewww wtf? F**ck no! that would be awkward and disgusting.
This. Randomly fucking someone for fun is one thing. Randomly fucking someone for fun you have to see everyday and have to call brother/sister is weird ass hell.

...okay maybe I'd-NO! Sure it may be fun for the moment, but in the long run, that would be a pretty bad mistake.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
sheah1 said:
Hmm....
Alright, I'm not sure, but how about a reverse question?
You and your brother/sister are adopted from different families, and at some point in your lives (when you are both of age), he/she suggests "relations", how do you react?
Personally, even if he/she isn't related by blood, they were raised as brother and sister, so therefore it's still kind of wrong (that's my opinion of my situation, I'm still stumped on the original).
Unlikely to happen because of the Oedipus complex, but for aforementioned reasons, still cool with.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to cause some form of bodily harm for mentioning the work of Freud in a serious manner.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
God no.
Just no,I hate incest.
Even if it isn't really incest.
Just...No. People who are part of your family one way or another... just no.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
Step sibling with no blood relation? Sure. Anybody who's not blood related is fine by me. Especially if they put moves on me because that immediately says they don't find it weird, so why should I?

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Thats a slippery slope you're talking about. I don't think I would, firstly its kind of wierd, secondly the likelihood and consequences of being caught probably aren't worth it.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Everin said:
Consider this situation:
Your parents have divorced, and after a while one of your parents remarries. You get a new sister or brother, a few months younger then you. (in this situation its assumed youre around 17). You think your step-sibling is atrractive but you dont really want to do anything.
However, one day, they approach you while your parents are out and suggests, though some hidden meanings, that you and them could try getting physical. The question is, would you? And why or why not?
Things get complicated if the relationship doesn't work out, so no.

JB1528

Mar 17, 2009
Right now it would be a resounding "HELL NO" but only because I'm in a relationship with a girl I love.

But if I was single I don't know what I'd say. I mean she's not related by blood and I'm not the one suggesting it, she is....soooooo the answer is maybe.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Probably, if we had no blood relation. It was my hypothetical parent's decision to makes this girl my "sister", not mine.

It'd probably be best to keep it quiet though, lest family dinners get extremely awkward.

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
Let's turn it up a notch.... YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE STEP-SIBLING!
Seriously, how would you act on those feelings?

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
Everin said:
Consider this situation:
I think you're just looking to validate your own decisions. And this is a poorly veiled way to do it. But yea, I'd totally do it, without even thinking about it a little bit.