Moral discussion: would you?

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Depends on my mindset. If my parents were divorced, I'd most likely be dead. But by the off chance i'm not, hmm...

It depends on there personality, though it would be very, very wierd... very wierd.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
Hells yes. Sounds pretty hot, and I doubt it'd be that hard to hide from the rest of the family.

In my opinion, it's just a far too convenient and attractive situation to pass up.

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
Richardplex said:
I have no problem with actual incest (so long as no procreation involved) so yes, I'd hit that. No one is harmed, no one is inconvenienced, no-one has the right to call it wrong.
pretty much this actually..... If I had had a hot sibling I probably would have tapped that :3 (Only child here so I can't really say)

(captcha: turela forthwith)

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
When I was 17? I wouldn't have had the will to say no, really. I would have had enough to put it off long enough to acquire condoms, though... and I did have a car and money at that point...

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
Eeeeeh, no. I have both blood and step siblings and regardless of our ages I would never do that nor would I hope they would do that. Families tend to have a lot of drama, especially blended ones. As someone who comes from a home where calling the cops because an ex-husband is beating down the door threatening to kill you is typical for Christmas, I would really not want to complicate matters any more.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
No, because I can control my penis. Just because something looks good doesn't mean I'll go around fucking it whatever chance I get.

urahara75

Aug 21, 2010
Grabbin Keelz said:
My uncle had an affair.
Fair enough. But from a genetically semantic standpoint, there's no difference between this relationship, and a (dare I say) "legitimate" cousin-cousin relationship[sup]*[/sup].

[small]*Please note, you'll have to forgive me if this issue is rather personal to you, and it's not my intention to make light of, or be insensitive towards an issue that may be very serious to you &/or your family.[/small]