Mortal Kombat Review

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
I liked the review and had the story mode beat 3 days after launch. Its very good, and in my opinion it set the bar for what a single player story should be in a fighting game.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
but all the characters from Mk4 to Armageddon are not here (sorry no Blaze,mavado,taven etc..)
That's a shame. I don't care about Taven because he was a tool, and Mavado PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH, but Blaze was pretty damn cool.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Yeah it does suck

I like Mavado and Taven was alright too me. Taven was much better than his brother Daegon.

maybe we can see characters like Kenshi,Bo' Rai Cho,Darrius or Frost also as DLC characters

But i can't tell what will happen in the next game.
Mavado was always extremely cheap to me whenever I faced him. And same for Kenshi. They're both assholes.

Well Taven wasn't exactly bad, but his character was made nothing more than for the terrible story of Armageddon and he was, to quote Yahtzee, "as deep as a cardboard cutout."

I do like Frost and Bo' Rai Cho though.

Lord_Gremlin

Apr 10, 2009
Actually fatalities in this game are easy to perform. Once you learn how to perform it, successful execution is always guaranteed.

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
I love this game! The only thing is that I find some AI vs battles kinda hard and it would hurt my pride to switch to something lower than medium :) . Also, 1vs2 battles in story mode are ridiculous.