most annoying commercials ever

micky

Apr 27, 2009
is there a commercial that gets you so angry that you have to change to channel or just plain annoys the hell out of you? for me its the HEAD ON and EXTENSE commercials

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
I use to see this commercial for MY FORT BLISS DOT COM.
I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, MY FORT BLISS DOT COM.
I'LL SAY IT AG- Every fucking time.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I don't really get annoyed at commercials anymore, just the ones from the past that have stuck in my head. I was unable to name something in a conversation (referring to a product) but I knew the song.

Put the pieces into the slot! Make the right selection, but be quick you're racing the clock! POP goes Perfection.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
"5....5 dollar foot long!!!!"

Worst...Jingle.....ever. Damn you Jared and Damn you Subway!

DanielPowell33

Jun 9, 2009
Couldn't remember the name, had to look it up....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZipLIoRqm8&feature=related

Also, what does Head On do, the commercials don't really tell.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
The one commercial that shows Smoky the Bear at the end, apparently they think that we'll prevent forest fires by annoying the hell out of us with a five year old kid singing a stupid song. Only you can prevent crappy commercials.

Jul 11, 2008
are you an idiot? have you been minding you own business, jabbing a pencil in your eye while power-walking in a lion cage? if you have been injured in these or any other circumstances and feel someone else is to blame call today!

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
HI, MY NAME IS BARRY SCOTT AND THIS IS CILLIT BANG![footnote]Caps in use as he actually shouted it at you in the ad.[/footnote]

Seriously, I was so happy they stopped those.

micky

Apr 27, 2009
i HATE tony the tiger they should get rid of him and all the other cerial mascots

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
Any sales ad that tries to sell you a 30 disc collection of CD's by a smooth, jazzy man. Not that i have anything against that, it's just they're like 20 minutes in length. One reason i stopped watching Tv.

TRR

Jul 21, 2008
Dodd's Furniture, If you have ever been to Victoria, Canada and watched tv there; you will have seen one of those commercials. They are so bad that they makes me want to cut myself(just kidding obviously).

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Deorant and perfume commercials, some of them just make no sense.

For example I was watching one, were the intro showed a man and a women walking towards each other, and there was time streams going past. At first I thought, "ah must be a new watch advert", next I saw a car appear out of no where. "Oh so it's a car advert."

Then finally the screen turns blank and I hear the words, new Lynks for men.

To which I said to myself. "Well that made no sense."