most annoying commercials ever

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
There was this rogers commercial or something that was advertising a new phone.

And one teen had this phone, he was saying 'slides in, slides out, slides in, slides out' over and over playing with the screen slide.
So his friend came and saw the new phone and she said something to the effect of 'wow a keyboard, I can convey whole thoughts, articulate entirely well structured sentences. Thats... profound."

Then the guy with the phone says 'aaaaaand it slides in, slides out..."

Haha so funny teens are dumb haha god I hate that commercial and people who act like the guy.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
That "Oh no you didn't" song commercial from mercs 2. I don't even LIKE the song but it still is running through my brain. Then my friend made a version of it that's even more annoyingly catchy than the original. I now hate him for it.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
micky said:
is there a commercial that gets you so angry that you have to change to channel or just plain annoys the hell out of you? for me its the HEAD ON and EXTENSE commercials
Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead!Head-on apply directly to the forehead! Head-on apply directly to the forehead! HEAD ON APPLY BRAINS TO BACKWALL!

Auric

Dec 7, 2009
Ive got a long extensive list. Being australian, most of you people probably don't know these ads, but anyway.

That washing power ad where the kids like:
"Whats for dinner, Greasy chips?" Who the hell says that...

And that girl in the cough medicine ad.
"Rubitussin!!" Yea... No

Maybe its just me, but i want to shoot half those people.

Powderedhippo

Aug 21, 2009
Auric said:
Ive got a long extensive list. Being australian, most of you people probably don't know these ads, but anyway.

That washing power ad where the kids like:
"Whats for dinner, Greasy chips?" Who the hell says that...

And that girl in the cough medicine ad.
"Rubitussin!!" Yea... No

Maybe its just me, but i want to shoot half those people.
Yes! I can't stand that freakin greasy chips ad. I know it's just lip syncing (that's been done really poorly) but I still hate that freakin kid!

sokka14

Mar 4, 2009
for gaming probably the ant and dec ones for the wii.

so many boil my blood, but the worst are the perfume adverts. they are unparalleled in their utter ridiculousness.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
those stupid as crap WoW commercials with Mr. T! I fucking GET IT! YOUR A NIGHT ELF MOHAWK!YOUR A FUCKING NIGHT ELF MOHAWK! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!.......
unlike many, i find PSA quite funny, especially this one
not the domestic abuse part, but the sheer absurdity of it.
"Fucking *****! She spilled my coffee!"