Most annoying thing in any video game?

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
JOE COOL said:
The A.I.

Most of the time its like "Do I half to do this myself or are you actualy gonna do something?"
You still ask that quesion!? I've accepted AI stupidity and just prentend i'm hearding a group of overgrown infants from place to place

OpiateChicken

Jul 2, 2009
Malevolent Stranger said:
"Your health is low, if you have any potions or food, use them now"

"Try to get your combat Multiplier even higher"

"Hey! Listen!"
These, and

"Hey, Niko! This is your cousin! Haven't seen you in a while..."

and

*Owl finishes talking to you when you exit Kokiri Forest*
*you're pressing A, A, A, A, A...*
"Do you understand all that? A - No. B - Yes."
*You hit A, Owl restarts speech*

humanizer

Jun 25, 2009
Emperorpeng said:
ONE game in particular. ONE. It was Starfox Adventures or somesuch on the Gamecube (I was young):

1) There was one cutscene where you had a tug-o-war with a dinosaur and you had to press the "A" button to pull. Problem was, the game required you to press it with a frequency that was IMPOSSIBLE, so I had to use both hands on the SINGLE BUTTON.

2) Every time you picked up an item, ANY item, "do-Do-DO! Cutscene!". That must have added an hour to the game, at least.
I remember that! I could'nt d beat so I bought one of those controlers that just rapidly hits the button as long as you hold it down, it was so frustrating.

Gado911

Apr 17, 2009
Conan for the 360 when your in a cave and have to fight these giant monkeys...

humanizer

Jun 25, 2009
WoUlD_yOu_KiNdLy said:
Got to be fallout 3, anyone who has a rocket lancher or fatman. 1 hit kill and they shoot it no atter how close you are sometimes killing themselves in the process. Then after wandering for ages across the wasteland you have to start back at the last autosave because you forgot to save and you didnt realise the game was going to be such a dick. We all been there maybe not on Fallout but many games are like this.
Ha ha you actually died in Fallout 3
I am annoyed because the game is set up to give enough ammo to fuel a war and enough caps to bury my house under. it is not a challenge even on very hard.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
akmarksman said:
the fucking whiny 11 year olds with the squealing/squelchy voice who are playing a 17+ rated game that their parents bought them to shut them the hell up..so anyways..those same little shitstains whine and complain so much in multiplayer,so they go on the games official forum and ***** so much that every single weapon (EXCEPT THE SPAS12 AND THE FAMAS) are nerfed down to bb gun lethality..
The same children whined until sword damage was raised so high the other melee weapons may as well be LARP kit ...

... says the girl who got her name on the Bellas kill twice in a row using a dagger. :-\

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
Water levels... >.<

Sonic the Hedgehog - Labyrinth Zone

Ninja Gaiden II - Underwater combat

Ocarina of Time - the fucking water temple!!! >.<

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Useless female characters that you have to drag around--who wear slutty clothes (that somehow still protect them) and are just obnoxiously annoying.

An action game mucked up by dialog and messy controls.

Dr Mango

Diabolic Fruit PhD
Jul 2, 2009
Remleiz said:
rescuing the blue hive in overlord 2, that was annoying, especially seeing as the blues cant fight and there's tonnes of elite soldiers everywhere, and you cant summon any of your browns reds or greens
So glad someone else had a problem with this, I thought it was the hardest part of the game.

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
TelHybrid said:
Water levels... >.<

Sonic the Hedgehog - Labyrinth Zone

Ninja Gaiden II - Underwater combat

Ocarina of Time - the fucking water temple!!! >.<
In most Zelda games the water temple is a *****... OOC had it bad though.

WoUlD_yOu_KiNdLy

Mar 4, 2009
humanizer said:
WoUlD_yOu_KiNdLy said:
Got to be fallout 3, anyone who has a rocket lancher or fatman. 1 hit kill and they shoot it no atter how close you are sometimes killing themselves in the process. Then after wandering for ages across the wasteland you have to start back at the last autosave because you forgot to save and you didnt realise the game was going to be such a dick. We all been there maybe not on Fallout but many games are like this.
Ha ha you actually died in Fallout 3
I am annoyed because the game is set up to give enough ammo to fuel a war and enough caps to bury my house under. it is not a challenge even on very hard.
PaperboyPosts: 11
WELL YES I DIED BECAUSE I THINK THAT ITS FLAK IN RIVET CITY CANT ACTUALL DIE,WHICH I DIDNT REALISE SO I TURNED ROUND AND HE SHOT ME WITH HIS FAT MAN. YOU PROBALY WOULDN'T KNOW THIS AS YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE NOOB GOODY GOODY'S WHO ALSO PLAY THE GAME PROPERLY BY THE BOOK, WHO PLAY THE GAME TO SERIOUSLY AND NEVER HAVE ANY FUN.
BUT HEY THATS YOUR CURSE BUT MAYBE TRY SOME THING FUN ONCE I A WHILE. AS YES THE FATMAN IS A 1 HIT KILL ON VERY HARD SO THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. BESIDES THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I DIED AS IT IS AN EASY GAME THATS WHY I SAID IT COULD BE ON OTHER GAMES. LEARN TO READ MAYBE?

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Forced vehicle or stealth sessions, and babysitting missions. I've also had a game or two autosave a half a second before my imminent death, which totally blows. Or when all of a sudden you are blocked from your destination or path in a mission and have to go ALL the way back or around or diverted in some completely unrelated and unoriginal way.