Most anticipated game 2013

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Oooh, well it's too hard to settle for one.

The Last of Us
Watch Dogs
Rainbow Six: Patriots (about damn time)

And I am being cautiously optimistic for Star Wars 1313.

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
Bioshock: Infinite, Metal Gear Rising, and Anarchy Reigns.
Dark Souls 2 if released in next year, but I do hope they take their time.

Reasoning: shooting people in an air colony, slashing giant robots with a cyborg ninja, slashing dudes with a cyborg ninja, and Souls game; in that order.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008

I want this game and I bet it will come out 2013 but one never knows with games, I do know I will get my beta though. I just want an update from alpha.

Otherwise nothing grabs me A few I am watching but not a most anticipated.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Bioshock Infinite looks amazing in all respects... but yet, so does Rise of the Triad.
I'll be getting both regardless.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
It would have to be Bioshock Infinite. It's only been teased and delayed more often than a bodice ripper novel.

Also the new Metal Gear Solid (whether it's called Ground Zeroes or Phantom Pains), just not the Raiden one, but that may very well not even have a 2013 release at all.

Corax_1990 said:
Half Life Two: Episode 3................... What?............. IT COULD HAPPEN.
In 2013

Valve has never done anything with a 3 in it.

It even skipped out any major releases in 2003, yes, Half Life 2 was supposed to be released in 2003, but got delayed to 2004.

Kreett

Constant Contrarian
Nov 20, 2009
Possibly Watch Dogs. Mostly because it's not the sequel to anything, and it doesn't have zombies... and fucking TRENCHCOATS!

afroebob

Oct 1, 2011
Probably Watch Dogs, Amnesia Machine for Pigs and South Park: Stick of Truth. I would say Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls but they're fucking PS3 exclusive which is why all consoles can fuck themselves.

gyroscopeboy

Nov 27, 2010
So psyched I just bought a new xbox after a year of owning a useless broken one!

GTA V
Bioshock Infinite
Watch Dogs

Xjin

Jul 7, 2009
Total War: Rome II
The Last of Us
Dark Souls 2- if released
and Wasteland 2.

Should be a damn fine year for us gamers.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I'm gonna go with GTA 4. From what I understand, that game wasn't particularly liked, but me and my friends had a blast with it.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
I was going to say that there wasn't a single game I can think of so far from next year that is worth my money, but thanks to this very thread, I can now say that Starbound looks like it's worth a shot.

aether-x3

Jul 15, 2010
Bioshock Infinite(Well maybe), Fire Emblem: Awakening(well hopefully its out in 2013), Dead Space 3 and most of all; Metal Gear Rising: Revengence.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Fire Emblem: Awakening, The Banner Saga, South Park RPG: The Stick of Truth and (possibly) The Mystical Realms of Tir nA Nog: Escape From Necron 7: Revenge of Cu Chullain: The Movie, The Game:
Part 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa. (I hope I got that right... I'm getting the hang of it.)

aether-x3 said:
Bioshock Infinite(Well maybe), Fire Emblem: Awakening(well hopefully its out in 2013), Dead Space 3 and most of all; Metal Gear Rising: Revengence.
North American? February 4th, or thereabouts. Not much later for Europe. It's coming way sooner than expected.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
BioShock Infinite and that's it really.

Oh there are plenty of games I'm keeping an eye on, but this is the only one that's already on my shopping list. Everything else is still wait and see.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
There's a lot, and you guys already mentioned some of my choices. So I'm just gonna name the absolutely most anticipated game for me.

Grand Theft Auto V.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
I would probably have to say Watch Dogs as it seemed to be the only game announced at E3 that even vaguely tried to be unique. However I am not sure if it is coming out next year or not.

GTAV maybe however I don't think the PC version is coming out next year.

Apart from that the only games that I am really looking forward to are MGS:GZ and MGS5/Phantom Pain.

Garyn Dakari

Nov 12, 2011
The Last of Us, easily. That game looked so good to me from that 15 minute gameplay demo that I bought a PS3 in preparation(Well, not JUST for that...Also Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption, Journey, ect...But Last of Us is what pushed me over the edge!).