Most Anticipated game of 2010

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
Uhh...Mass Effect 2, Army of Two:The 40th Day, Bioshock 2, Crackdown 2, Call of Duty 7, Crysis 2, and that is it.

Generator

May 8, 2009
Birth by Sleep, actually. I love the stories in Kingdom Hearts games, no matter how confounded they are.

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
JoeKickAzz said:
SantoUno said:
Demon ID said:
Halo:Reach

For saying that on these forums a small part of me expects to be banned for diservice to elitism.

I'm want to be really happy about Arkham asylum 2, but it seems to soon and i can't help but feel it will be rushed.
Don't worry I'll stand with ya against the haters.

I'm looking forward to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, though I still haven't seen anyone else mention the game.
I too stand against the haters.

Deadrising 2
Bioshock 2
Alpha Protocol
Heavy Rain
GOD OF WAR III

GOD OF WAR III!!!!!!
I am an elitist hater and down with halo and console gaming!

evilgrim

Nov 18, 2009
Amnestic said:
Starcraft 2.
That's about it.

I'll play it.
But do to a large number of factors.. [ No lan?! ]
I'll like it.. But I wont believe it's as great as the original.
And I'll soon condemn it to my shelf.

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
Levitas1234 said:
JoeKickAzz said:
SantoUno said:
Demon ID said:

For saying that on these forums a small part of me expects to be banned for diservice to elitism.

I'm want to be really happy about Arkham asylum 2, but it seems to soon and i can't help but feel it will be rushed.

I'm looking forward to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, though I still haven't seen anyone else mention the game.
I too stand against the haters.

Deadrising 2
Bioshock 2
Alpha Protocol
Heavy Rain
GOD OF WAR III

GOD OF WAR III!!!!!!
I am an elitist, hater and down with halo and console gaming!

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
SantoUno said:
Demon ID said:

As will I. I have high hopes for this game, praying for 4 player co-op on the same xbox....

aeros320

Dec 25, 2008
Mass Effect 2. By FAR. If I had a PS3, then HEAVY RAIN. And also God of War 3...I guess.

YYZed

Jun 25, 2008
Super Mario Galaxy 2, if they raised the difficulty bar to as high as "New Super Mario Bros for the Wii" this could very well be in my opinion the greatest game of all time (going by fun not so much story). BTW i loved i loved Galaxy 1 besides it difficulty and lack of yoshi.

MmmFiber

Apr 19, 2009
LewsTherin said:
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2
BC 2
SW:TOR

and, hopefully......Episode 3?
Whoa, alright, hold the phone. I had no idea those 2 warhammer games were coming out next year. Needless to say, SWEET.

To that list I will add Final Fantasy XIII.

Also, they say that Disciples 3 will be out next year, so here is me hoping that it isn't only released in russian. Has anyone else even played disciples 2? I get the feeling that the disciples franchise might just be a figment of my imagination, because I haven't seen or talked to a person who has ever played a disciples game. This worries me. Half for my sanity, half for the me wanting to play the next game in the series.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
e2density said:
The difference between faggy 8 year olds and crappy gameplay filled with lag, and a game based on a 700 year old book is a very very large one.

Sorry if you haven't reached puberty, but you shouldn't have a mic, and if your good at Halo, your good at a horrible game, not a first person shooter. That game is a disgrace to all FPS.
Ah, for a moment there I thought you had a point. Turns out you're an ill-informed judgemental troll. My bad!

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
Demon ID said:

You'll only get flamed if you're to act up like some Halo fans do calling the series "teh gretasst eva" and start bashing other games, and the PS3...0o

So don't worry....

As for my choice:

Fallout: New Vegas

Bioshock 2